Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th region Cats Pause preview

Featured Replies

Henry Co. has some good players this year, their only problem is they don't have much height or bench. The starters will have to play almost the entire game if they want to win. Wont go much further than 7-8 players deep. Could possibly be moving an 8th grader up to play varsity. He is going to be one of the best players in the region when he gets in high school.

 

I don't see Henry in the top 5 or 6, but they will certainly be interesting. They have some talent, but aren't deep. But the new coach comes from West Jessamine, where they ran, ran, ran, ran, ran...could be a new way of playing the game in New Castle...

  • Replies 78
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure where you get this about Stone. He is one of the nicest kids I've ever met and you are putting him off to be a hot head. Spend some time around the kid before you go and bash him like that.

 

 

 

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm not sure where you get this about Stone. He is one of the nicest kids I've ever met and you are putting him off to be a hot head. Spend some time around the kid before you go and bash him like that.

 

I'm confused. I - in no way - (unless you're talking about me saying his talent has peaked) "bashed" Stone. He is a wonderful kid. And all I meant by the peaked was peaked as in HIGHTENED peaked. As far as the other comment, he is too hard on himself, and that, in my opinion, comes with age. I said that Lewis and Kelly did that as well. They use to hold themselves to such a high standard wanting to do right and please all (just like Stone) that less than constructive critisism makes them feel as if they have let the whole world down and it affects their game. So sorry that you perceived that comment as negative. It was not meant in that context!

Chambers from SK really played well down the stretch. No doubt a major contributor since SK lost Barnes and his production. I'm suprised to see SK at #4 but I've heard they should be solid come March.

 

IMO Chambers should be in the top 10 players of the region. He proved last year in the region tourny that he has the ability to score when needed and he was only a freshman.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.