October 2, 200917 yr Duncan won't leave LaRussa. Duncan is rumored to be pretty ticked at the way the organization handled his son, so you never know...
October 2, 200917 yr Duncan is rumored to be pretty ticked at the way the organization handled his son, so you never know... I never thought of that, but if that were true you would have thought that he would have kept his mouth shut about him saying Arroyo was cheating.
October 2, 200917 yr Maybe Ted Power. He got all these guys to this level. Or maybe their talent got them to this level.
October 3, 200917 yr If I'm not mistaken Larussa and Duncan are both without a contract for next year.
October 3, 200917 yr Maybe Ted Power. He got all these guys to this level. I listened to Ted Power speak a few years and he is one of few storytellers that have reduced me to tears. He is a big-time Christian leader and a great guy. His story was about his teammates that were killed in a boating accident way back when. Anyone remember that?
October 3, 200917 yr If I'm not mistaken Larussa and Duncan are both without a contract for next year. :thumb:
October 3, 200917 yr I never thought of that, but if that were true you would have thought that he would have kept his mouth shut about him saying Arroyo was cheating. Yeah. I'd think if he thought he might be coming here he wouldn't have said Arroyo was a cheater. Not the best job audition. On top of that Dusty took a shot at him in his answer about the cheating allegation.
October 3, 200917 yr I listened to Ted Power speak a few years and he is one of few storytellers that have reduced me to tears. He is a big-time Christian leader and a great guy. His story was about his teammates that were killed in a boating accident way back when. Anyone remember that? Yes, it was Tim Crews and Steve Olin.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.