October 3, 200917 yr Yes, it was Tim Crews and Steve Olin. Power was supposed to go with them but he backed out at the last minute. He would've likely lost his life had he gone.
October 3, 200917 yr Power was supposed to go with them but he backed out at the last minute. He would've likely lost his life had he gone. Bob Ojeda was also on the boat, and was injured pretty bad from what I remember.
October 3, 200917 yr Bob Ojeda was also on the boat, and was injured pretty bad from what I remember. To hear Power tell that story is just unreal. Another good speaker from that era is Frank Tanana, also a devout Christian.
October 3, 200917 yr Thus endeth the tenure of the man with the most unfortunate name in sports history, and one that's off the charts of the Unintentional Comedy Scale.
October 3, 200917 yr I have a baseball card of a pitcher from the Washington Senators, his name was Dick Such.
October 4, 200917 yr I heard that the reds will pay any one who knows how to spell baseball.:laugh: :ohbrother::ohbrother:
October 4, 200917 yr Duncan is rumored to be pretty ticked at the way the organization handled his son, so you never know... Apparently he's upset about his influence on the organization, too. I read where Jocketty gave him a lot more power and the new GM hasn't been so generous...
October 4, 200917 yr Apparently he's upset about his influence on the organization, too. I read where Jocketty gave him a lot more power and the new GM hasn't been so generous... Generous with what?
October 4, 200917 yr Generous with what? The new GM hasn't allowed Duncan to take such an expansive role in the organization. When Jocketty was in St. Louis, Duncan had a lot of input in what was going on.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.