Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saint Xavier/Central predictions

Who wins this game? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why? FYI this game will be replayed Friday night on Insight-2 TV @ 11:00pm.

  • Author

Tigers- 31 Jackets-14 Rain may keep the Tigers out of the end zone and cause some turn overs.

St. X rolls over Central and quickly. Game over by half.

St. Xavier 42-17.

Central needs help there pretty banged up going into the end of a tough stretch.

St. X big, hopefully X calls of the dawgs.

St. X by a pretty good margin. 6 TD's at the very least.

Central has played a rough schedule this year. But I believe the out come will be about the same as 4 of the 5 games they have played. St. X by at least 4 tds.

 

St. X 49

Central 14

Central has played a ridiculous schedule this year. How many 6A teams have they played now? And if I'm not mistaken, they have all been from the Louisville area as well...

 

And apparently I misclicked and now I'm predicting that Central is going to win the game:clap:

They did play Henry Clay.

I mentioned this on another thread and thought it deserved being said in a St. X thread. I sat next to #18 and #92 (according to their sweats) for St. X at last week's Georgetown college game. As pleasant and respectful a pair of young men that I would want to meet.:thumb:

Central has played a ridiculous schedule this year. How many 6A teams have they played now? And if I'm not mistaken, they have all been from the Louisville area as well...

 

And apparently I misclicked and now I'm predicting that Central is going to win the game:clap:

 

Already played

6A - Seneca (3-2)

6A - Henry Clay (4-0, 6A #2)

6A - Ballard (3-2)

6A - Male (4-1, 6A #3)

6A - Manual (1-4)

 

Still to play

6A - St. Xavier (3-1, 6A #1)

3A - Elizabethtown (2-2, 3A #7)

3A - Moore (0-4)

3A - Shawnee (2-2)

6A - Pleasure Ridge Park (1-3)

What 6A team plays all 6A schools? Central did play up this year. They had to have know what they were getting into. My hat goes off to them playing the big boys. I do hope they are not banged up too bad for 3A football.

 

Outcome of the game; NO-ONE GETS HURT

Does Scroggins have a death wish? Why would you play those teams in a row?

Does Scroggins have a death wish? Why would you play those teams in a row?

 

Frankly it will prepare his team for the playoffs in 3A than playing teams of similar sizes would.

 

Hard to argue since it has worked for back to back titles so far.

 

I honestly would like Trinity to start scheduling them too, although we have a penchant for out of state schools so I am not sure if we'd be able to fit it in.

Does Scroggins have a death wish? Why would you play those teams in a row?

 

I doubt there are many similar sized schools that would play them. Plus a school in Louisville playing others in Louisville cuts down on travel expenses, which is a plus. And you are assured nice crowds.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.