Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs. West Carter Predictions?

Who wins? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

West-28 Russell-21

 

West Carter edges out Russell for first victory ever against Russell!

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen both teams, one on film and one in person. This is going to be a better game them most may think, and I think it is too close to call. Should be a great game.

I've seen both teams play twice. I don't think West can match up like some think. Russell will have zero problems moving the ball. They may have some problems slowing down West in the first two qaurters. But Russell will easily prevail in this one.

Russell 38

West 21

West imo is better than some may think this season. West is also very well coached. This game is usually a blowout but I just don't think it will be this time. I still believe that Russell will have too much though. I will pick Russell but as Lee Corso would say....."closer than the experts think".

 

 

Russell 28

West Carter 22

Nothing that I have seen in the years WC has played Russell would make me believe that this game is going to be any different than the previous ones.

Nothing that I have seen in the years WC has played Russell would make me believe that this game is going to be any different than the previous ones.
Um, except West is better than normal.

I have no clue in this one. I was impressed with what I saw out of West, Still Russell is Russell and I think they find a way to win. Russell 21 WC 20.

I think that Russell wins in a squeaker. 21-20.

I have no clue in this one. I was impressed with what I saw out of West, Still Russell is Russell and I think they find a way to win. Russell 21 WC 20.

 

I think that Russell wins in a squeaker. 21-20.
Copy cat.:lol:

^ Atleast I copied you and not anyone else. You should feel honored.:cool:

Russell 35 West 20

 

West plays the name on the front of the jersey and doesn't play as well as they have been.

From all accounts, this is West Carter's best team in a long time. I look forward to this game because it has the potential to be Russell's first close game of the season. It's probably helpful to have some close games prior to the playoffs to see how they react. That being said, I think Russell will pass the test and come away with a 28-20 win.

  • Author

West may the best if not close to the best team speed in the area. Russell is not a typical Russell team as far have having great speed in their skill positions as they have had in previous years. That being said West can score and score a lot just do to the speed factor. Also West Carters defense is giving up only 8.8 points per game. I realize that have not played Ashland and Ironton, but they have taken care of business with the teams they have played. Also this game is at West... advantage West Carter.

I'm telling you right now, if anyone thinks this is going to be a run away by Russell, they are going to be surprised. This may very well be the best West Carter team ever.

I'm telling you right now, if anyone thinks this is going to be a run away by Russell, they are going to be surprised. This may very well be the best West Carter team ever.

 

You're right. Russell better be prepared for this one, because West Carter will surely come out with a lot of fire since they've never beaten Russell before.

 

I think Russell will play well, though, as I haven't seen any signs of lackluster play from them yet this year. This seems to be a good group of players. Believe it or not, I don't think they were out hustled or out worked in their shellackings by Ironton and Ashland. Those 2 teams were just that much better!

 

Judging from West Carter's results so far, they aren't in the same stratosphere as Ironton or Ashland, so I look for this to be a good game with Russell coming out on top.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.