Russell vs. West Carter Predictions?

farawaycomet2

Who wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I hope Russell wins, I was just commenting on some that may not have seen West Carter this year. I can assure them that this will not be the normal West Carter team.

If Russell comes out prepared, and I'm sure they will, and play hard they should be OK. But, if they come out and think that "This is just West Carter", they will get beat.

Good luck to Russell, and play like this is Ashland, Raceland, Mason, who ever, but don't play like this is West Carter.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Russell wins, I was just commenting on some that may not have seen West Carter this year. I can assure them that this will not be the normal West Carter team.

If Russell comes out prepared, and I'm sure they will, and play hard they should be OK. But, if they come out and think that "This is just West Carter", they will get beat.

Good luck to Russell, and play like this is Ashland, Raceland, Mason, who ever, but don't play like this is West Carter.

It sounds like this West Carter team has a lot of potential for big plays from the comments about their speed. Does anyone know if they are a passing team, running team, or even mix? What kind of offense do they run? Who are their players to watch for?

I have no clue in this one. I was impressed with what I saw out of West, Still Russell is Russell and I think they find a way to win. Russell 21 WC 20.

I don't know coupon. Is Russell really the Russell we are used to seeing? I do know what you are trying to say. I think it will be a fight. Who's going to knock who out? Should be a good one.