Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cris Collinsworth

Featured Replies

It does help that most of Highlands games are in northern Kentucky. It would be nearly impossible to make it down into the state if Highlands had many long trips, but their game at Manual looks like the only "long" trip. And all of their playoff games should be at home this year. That's good for the whole family.
Yeah, if they go all the way this year, they'll play nine more home games and just one (not including the state final) away game.
  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I certainly don't mind Collinsworth. I think he, Gruden, and, for that matter, Madden, all have things to contribute to a broadcast. I like guys with a passion for the game, not a passion to hear themselves talk.

I like Chris too. :thumb: I also enjoy Gruden. The one I can't stand behind the mic is Shannon Sharpe.:irked:

Wasn't there just a video release of him from his playing days as a Bengal being pretty degrading to women? Just heard about it on XM radio channel 202.

Wasn't there just a video release of him from his playing days as a Bengal being pretty degrading to women? Just heard about it on XM radio channel 202.

 

:confused:

Wasn't there just a video release of him from his playing days as a Bengal being pretty degrading to women? Just heard about it on XM radio channel 202.
Yes, it was mentioned earlier in the thread. Just a young guy being silly at the wrong time. It wasn't a big deal.
Yes, it was mentioned earlier in the thread. Just a young guy being silly at the wrong time. It wasn't a big deal.

 

Didn't he say something like he preferred girls who were 14-18 because once they were 18 they were too smart? :lol:

Didn't he say something like he preferred girls who were 14-18 because once they were 18 they were too smart? :lol:
No, I don't think so. :lol:
I like Cris but I like him best when he sticks to his well formed opinions and game analysis vs. either trying to be funny (which he does a great job of on Inside the NFL) or over hyping a situation or player.

 

Fo the rest of you that don't know Cris on a personal level he is absolutely fantastic. In other words everyone, Cris hangs out with the rest of the football parents at Highlands and his demeanor, attitude, etc. are top shelf. Great guy!

 

I met his Dad at the Ryle-Highlands game. He was a very nice man. We actually spoke about Abraham Lincoln only, nothing about football. I didn't even know who he was until someone pointed it out. You can see that he laid a good foundation for Chris.

Besides his voice, I can't stand his face. Even if he is saying something intelligent, I can't get by that face and voice.

No, I don't think so. :lol:

 

lol, he did.

 

But he was kidding, I'd think. And it was 20 years ago, and he issued an apology. I'm sure he's embarassed that it surfaced.

Edited by spindoc

Didn't he say something like he preferred girls who were 14-18 because once they were 18 they were too smart? :lol:

No, that was you in one of your rants.

No, that was you in one of your rants.

 

HECK NO!!! I prefer the 22-26 range:clap:

I like Cris but I like him best when he sticks to his well formed opinions and game analysis vs. either trying to be funny (which he does a great job of on Inside the NFL) or over hyping a situation or player.

 

Fo the rest of you that don't know Cris on a personal level he is absolutely fantastic. In other words everyone, Cris hangs out with the rest of the football parents at Highlands and his demeanor, attitude, etc. are top shelf. Great guy!

 

I do not know first hand about how he handles himself at Highlands, but can tell you that when the Cov Cath boys won the state track title this past sprong, he led the highlands girls track team down to congratulate the Cov Cath boys. A very classy act, esp considering how well Highlands and Cov Cath get along when they are competing against each other! :rolleyes: Anyway, I was very impressed.

I think he does a nice job.

 

Actually got to meet him once with some of my BGP Highlands pals. He was very polite and I was impressed the way he addressed my son. Even after "Jonathan" told Cris he had no idea who he was!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.