Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 20 Highlands 13 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Any details. Looks like Ryle had it going on. Impressive IMO because I have seen HHS frosh play and they looked awefully good to me but what do I know.

Raiderbird just told me, lets see, how should I put this, "HHS Fsosh just got their rear ends beat". He said they looked really bad to him. I guess he will reply with his thoughts I'm sure.

So, I thought HHS Frosh were playing Beechwood this week?

I caught the very last play from HHS they were on about the Ryle 20-25 and aired out a pass to the endzone that hung too much and the Ryle DB picked it.

A reminder on how to post game scores:

We also encourage the posting of Final Scores for Freshman and JV games. Please use the following format for these games:

 

Nicholas County 21 Morgan County 7 (JV)

Or

Lexington Catholic 14 Lexington Christian 7 (Frosh)

Ryle just pounded it down the Birds throat. Highlands couldn't stop them at all. McCoy looked pretty good throwing. The only problem is the wideouts couldn't catch a cold tonight. The Streeter kid likes to run east and west and will not head up the field. This didn't even look like the same team that I saw against Male..What happened????:confused:

So, I thought HHS Frosh were playing Beechwood this week?

 

I have seen several posts along these lines. I encourage everyone to check your schedule for freshman games. There was a change late in the summer in the freshman league in N. KY. There is now a big school division and a "small" school division. The "small" school division is all the 2A schools plus Beechwood, Scott, Holmes and Cooper. The remaining 5A and 6A schools make up the big school division. If you are a 5A or 6A school, your freshman team is not playing any of the "small" schools listed above. If they are on your schedule, your schedule is wrong.

Congrats to Ryle. They are building a nice program out in Union.

Someone here wrote that Ryle just rammed it down highland's throat - I'd say so - only 2 passes from #8 QB Jake Ashley - both complete to #20 Daniel Osborne. The RB combo of #24 Tanner Pulice and #44 Travis Pavy - just too much for Highlands to handle. And as for highlands' speed - Ryle's #24 Pulice ran a kickoff back just before half - no one gonna catch him...

 

Ryle's Defense just too big and strong for Collinsworth and the boys.

 

Congrats Ryle! They are 3-0 with wins over Holy Cross, Cov Cath and Highlands.

Someone here wrote that Ryle just rammed it down highland's throat - I'd say so - only 2 passes from #8 QB Jake Ashley - both complete to #20 Daniel Osborne. The RB combo of #24 Tanner Pulice and #44 Travis Pavy - just too much for Highlands to handle. And as for highlands' speed - Ryle's #24 Pulice ran a kickoff back just before half - no one gonna catch him...

 

Ryle's Defense just too big and strong for Collinsworth and the boys.

 

Congrats Ryle! They are 3-0 with wins over Holy Cross, Cov Cath and Highlands.

 

 

Certainly hope we see a rematch of this group in 3 years.:thumb:

Someone here wrote that Ryle just rammed it down highland's throat - I'd say so - only 2 passes from #8 QB Jake Ashley - both complete to #20 Daniel Osborne. The RB combo of #24 Tanner Pulice and #44 Travis Pavy - just too much for Highlands to handle. And as for highlands' speed - Ryle's #24 Pulice ran a kickoff back just before half - no one gonna catch him...

 

Ryle's Defense just too big and strong for Collinsworth and the boys.

 

Congrats Ryle! They are 3-0 with wins over Holy Cross, Cov Cath and Highlands.

 

Really there should of been just one pass completed because the 4th down throw was dropped. It happened right in front of me and I couldn't believe it was ruled a catch. The kid didn't even come close to having possesion of the ball when he went out of bounds.:idunno: He flat out dropped it..

How does the younger C-worth compare at this stage to Austin? Austin was amazing to watch as a frosh and has kept improving each year. I would guess that Ryle and Highlands will continue to play each other for years to come and I expect the games to be very good h.s. football games.

Shoulda just kept it on the ground I guess...

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.