Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brohm Cut

Featured Replies

Not a good day for one time KY glory boy QB's. Packers cut Brian Brohm today.

 

LINK

 

The link seems to lead one to believe that Brohm hasn't been the same since Kragthorpe got a hold of him. Imagine that...

 

In all seriousness, Brohm will get another shot but it is odd to see a franchise cut a second round pick in the second year. Especially a QB. That doesn't speak will for Brohm.

WOW that is unreal for them to give up on him that quick his confidence is probably gone.

Not a good day for one time KY glory boy QB's. Packers cut Brian Brohm today.

 

LINK

 

The link seems to lead one to believe that Brohm hasn't been the same since Kragthorpe got a hold of him. Imagine that...

 

In all seriousness, Brohm will get another shot but it is odd to see a franchise cut a second round pick in the second year. Especially a QB. That doesn't speak will for Brohm.

 

 

 

So Kragthorpe is going to get the blame for Brohm getting cut? :lol::lol:

They must really like Flynn.

 

No thats not it. Brohm couldn't read an NFL D... reminded me of the Akili days.

Flynn passed him pretty quick and it just seemed he never got comfortable. Hope he bounces back w a good team. I always felt like he represented our state in a good way!

No thats not it. Brohm couldn't read an NFL D... reminded me of the Akili days.

 

If he can't read an NFL D, I doubt that's Kragthorpe's fault. Perhaps he just isn't as good as we thought. It won't be the first time I've been surprised by how a QB turns out in the big show.

 

It's the hardest position in the NFL to predict. Seriously, how many people thought Matt Ryan would be that good, that fast? Joe Flacco?

 

Then, you have busts like Leinart, Couch, etc.? There's no way of knowing. Some people blame offenses in college, but there are guys from all different situations who end up being good and end up going under.

If he can't read an NFL D, I doubt that's Kragthorpe's fault. Perhaps he just isn't as good as we thought. It won't be the first time I've been surprised by how a QB turns out in the big show.

 

It's the hardest position in the NFL to predict. Seriously, how many people thought Matt Ryan would be that good, that fast? Joe Flacco?

 

Then, you have busts like Leinart, Couch, etc.? There's no way of knowing. Some people blame offenses in college, but there are guys from all different situations who end up being good and end up going under.

 

Its not Krags fault he can't read a D. The NFL D's are much faster and more sophisticated. Unfortunately Brian has not been able to adjust to them and as you said some kids just can't.

Remember when Brohm and Woodson were both projected as potential high first round guys?

If he can't read an NFL D, I doubt that's Kragthorpe's fault. Perhaps he just isn't as good as we thought. It won't be the first time I've been surprised by how a QB turns out in the big show.

 

It's the hardest position in the NFL to predict. Seriously, how many people thought Matt Ryan would be that good, that fast? Joe Flacco?

 

Then, you have busts like Leinart, Couch, etc.? There's no way of knowing. Some people blame offenses in college, but there are guys from all different situations who end up being good and end up going under.

 

I did predict on BGP that Ryan and Flacco would be the best in the class, but they did a lot better than I thought they would in their first year.

  • Author
So Kragthorpe is going to get the blame for Brohm getting cut? :lol::lol:

 

:idunno:

 

That's how it reads.:lol:

If he can't read an NFL D, I doubt that's Kragthorpe's fault. Perhaps he just isn't as good as we thought. It won't be the first time I've been surprised by how a QB turns out in the big show.

 

It's the hardest position in the NFL to predict. Seriously, how many people thought Matt Ryan would be that good, that fast? Joe Flacco?

 

Then, you have busts like Leinart, Couch, etc.? There's no way of knowing. Some people blame offenses in college, but there are guys from all different situations who end up being good and end up going under.

 

I wouldn't call Leinart a bust........yet. I'd argue against that in another thread.

 

I could also argue against Couch being a bust, but he's closer to the definition than Leinart......so far.

I wouldn't call Leinart a bust........yet. I'd argue against that in another thread.

 

I could also argue against Couch being a bust, but he's closer to the definition than Leinart......so far.

How about Heath Schuler?

Is it correct to simply say that Brohm was a "system" quarterback?

 

I never thought of Woodson being all that great, he had his flaws...but he put up gaudy numbers.

 

I think much of the same can be said for Brohm.

 

He hurt himself not coming out after his junior year, at least money wise.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.