Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brohm Cut

Featured Replies

Hate this for him.

 

Where are the "Brohm will be better than Matt Ryan" people at?

  • Author

Brohm has signed with the Packers practice squad.

  • Author
Hate this for him.

 

Where are the "Brohm will be better than Matt Ryan" people at?

 

I got to admit, Matty Ice is much better than I ever thought he would be.:isurrender:

I got to admit, Matty Ice is much better than I ever thought he would be.:isurrender:

 

Same here, I said he'd be a career clip board holder:lol:

I went back and looked at some of the Woodson/Brohm threads. I said at that time I saw no future for either of them at the next level.

 

I also said the same about Ryan, but that one does not count :D

Brohm signed to the practice squad in Green Bay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.