August 23, 200917 yr In some news that makes me happy, the NCAA finally got one right and have cleared Matt Pilgrim to play at Oklahoma State. Good luck to Pilgrim!
August 23, 200917 yr Author OSU official roster: http://www.okstate.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/okst-m-baskbl-mtt.html
August 23, 200917 yr Now we may finally see the practice legend that MP was. I wanted to fix my typo.
August 24, 200917 yr Just because he's cleared doesn't mean he won't be found ineligible later, right?
August 24, 200917 yr Author Just because he's cleared doesn't mean he won't be found ineligible later, right? It means the intensity at OSU practices are about to reach new levels.
August 24, 200917 yr Now we my finally see the practice legend that MP was. Knew that was coming...I guess the Big 12 better watch out...The Beast is on the loose!
August 24, 200917 yr I think that I am slowly becoming and OK State fan as well, especially after visiting their campus this week.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.