Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 48 Danville 21

Featured Replies

Well I'm just wondering, I've read on many other threads that the Qb was sick, and now reading your thread about him being injured?

I'd just like to know what happend to him, to had made him sit out?

 

The Advocate Messenger reported that he did something to his hamstring on the long td run and that his status for the upcoming game would be determined early in the week. I would think that if he was just sick that his status for next week's game wouldn't be an issue. I'd say he did something to his hamstring.

 

 

I wish his dad was still employed where I work or I'd tell you exactly what was wrong with him tomorrow afternoon. I'd say some of the Danville fans I work with may have an idea. For now, I'd say he messed up his hamstring.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm just wondering, I've read on many other threads that the Qb was sick, and now reading your thread about him being injured?

I'd just like to know what happend to him, to had made him sit out?

 

From what I've heard it was both. Probably the Ham-string is what kept him from returning. I just hope he gets better fast he is the main cog in the offense and a great team leader.

If a rivalry would develop between Mason County and Danville that would definitely be a good thing for the Royals!

 

I think it would be good for both teams, If Danville can get back to their championship level, which is probably a year away, Then we could have a Barn Burner. But I'm not even sure how the contract between the two schools will be. Will Mason County come to Danville next year?

I must admit, I was almost as surprised at this final as I was with our score.

I think it would be good for both teams, If Danville can get back to their championship level, which is probably a year away, Then we could have a Barn Burner. But I'm not even sure how the contract between the two schools will be. Will Mason County come to Danville next year?

 

Yes they will.

Yes they will.

 

That will be a trip I'll try to make.

I can speak from experience, having watched and competed against both teams over the last couple of years. Both coaches do great jobs of preparing their teams. Danville has great history and no one doubts their abilities. As for Mason Co. Coach B has done an outstanding job of building that program and I think they are on the brink of something great at Mason County. Mason just didn't become great over night. This is something that has been building since Coach's B arrival.

 

As for the game turnovers are a part of each game. Credit the team that takes advantages of the other teams mistakes.

 

 

Good Luck to both teams. I think they both will have outstanding seasons.

That will be a trip I'll try to make.

 

Yes, it's beautiful there. I went to the Bob Allen classic a few years back and it was a very nice place, with some great football.

Edited by threetimelover
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.