Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 48 Danville 21

Featured Replies

Congrats to Mason County on a huge win :thumb: ! looks like it is business as usual at Mason, the Royals have a great program always have very talented athletes.

 

So far in this early season I think I can safely say that Ashland and Mason are both loaded.

 

...and Russell gets the pleasure of playing both of them! OUCH!

 

Oh...I think we can come to one other conclusion as well...Boyle County is loaded given the beatdown they put on Johnson Central this evening.

 

Anyhow, back to the thread...Mason has been good for several years and has been involved in several tough, close games with Russell for the district and in the playoffs. I do believe they are coming to that period of time, though, when their "window of opportunity" is opening to make some serious noise on a statewide level. Tonight's destruction of Danville surely will make everyone around the state take notice.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got in from the game...Bad Bad Bad night...Mason Co.Was just the better team...First Class Team First Class Fans...Did any of you guys at the game see blue lights out on the highway around the start of the 4th quarter?

 

I left early with the game out of hand...I stop and gas up...Get back on the highway,stop at the red light in the right lane...Bang a red truck plows into the car next to me in the left lane...I call my wife and tell her good thing I was in the right lane...I get to the next red light and Wireman beeps in...bang that same person Runs into me...Smashing the back end of my car...The car might be totaled...I was able to get a ride back home...I am still in a little shock but I am Ok...

 

BTW The Guy Driving was DUI...I hear I was the third person He hit...I just hope He had insurance...

Just got in from the game...Bad Bad Bad night...Mason Co.Was just the better team...First Class Team First Class Fans...Did any of you guys at the game see blue lights out on the highway around the start of the 4th quarter?

 

I left early with the game out of hand...I stop and gas up...Get back on the highway,stop at the red light in the right lane...Bang a red truck plows into the car next to me in the left lane...I call my wife and tell her good thing I was in the right lane...I get to the next red light and Wireman beeps in...bang that same person Runs into me...Smashing the back end of my car...The car might be totaled...I was able to get a ride back home...I am still in a little shock but I am Ok...

 

BTW The Guy Driving was DUI...I hear I was the third person He hit...I just hope He had insurance...

 

Glad you made it home buddy. We arrived safely in Morehead.

Glad you made it home buddy. We arrived safely in Morehead.

 

Thanks Man...Im glad everyone is safe...:thumb:

Thanks Man...Im glad everyone is safe...:thumb:

 

Give me a call if you need a ride or anything to pick up your car. I'll be there to help you out :thumb:

...and Russell gets the pleasure of playing both of them! OUCH!

 

Oh...I think we can come to one other conclusion as well...Boyle County is loaded given the beatdown they put on Johnson Central this evening.

 

Anyhow, back to the thread...Mason has been good for several years and has been involved in several tough, close games with Russell for the district and in the playoffs. I do believe they are coming to that period of time, though, when their "window of opportunity" is opening to make some serious noise on a statewide level. Tonight's destruction of Danville surely will make everyone around the state take notice.

 

As for the bolded I agree. I just watched some highlights of that one on wkyt news..............WOW!

Give me a call if you need a ride or anything to pick up your car. I'll be there to help you out :thumb:

 

Thanks my friend...:thumb:

Just got in from the game...Bad Bad Bad night...Mason Co.Was just the better team...First Class Team First Class Fans...Did any of you guys at the game see blue lights out on the highway around the start of the 4th quarter?

 

I left early with the game out of hand...I stop and gas up...Get back on the highway,stop at the red light in the right lane...Bang a red truck plows into the car next to me in the left lane...I call my wife and tell her good thing I was in the right lane...I get to the next red light and Wireman beeps in...bang that same person Runs into me...Smashing the back end of my car...The car might be totaled...I was able to get a ride back home...I am still in a little shock but I am Ok...

 

BTW The Guy Driving was DUI...I hear I was the third person He hit...I just hope He had insurance...

 

:eek: That guy must've been 10 steps beyond blitzed! Hope you're OK, brother.

Wow, wasn't expecting Danville to give one up like this...Great job Mason!!!

:eek: That guy must've been 10 steps beyond blitzed! Hope you're OK, brother.

 

Yea there were three guys in the truck... they caught the two passengers...Last I heard the driver wrecked in a field and fled...cops got the K9 out...Thanks man I'm good now...We will see when I get up around 7:30...:thumb:

Yea there were three guys in the truck... they caught the two passengers...Last I heard the driver wrecked in a field and fled...cops got the K9 out...Thanks man I'm good now...We will see when I get up around 7:30...:thumb:

 

It's good to hear that you were alright! That was a very strange opening night of football for you that I am sure you will not forget.

Just got in from the game...Bad Bad Bad night...Mason Co.Was just the better team...First Class Team First Class Fans...Did any of you guys at the game see blue lights out on the highway around the start of the 4th quarter?

 

I left early with the game out of hand...I stop and gas up...Get back on the highway,stop at the red light in the right lane...Bang a red truck plows into the car next to me in the left lane...I call my wife and tell her good thing I was in the right lane...I get to the next red light and Wireman beeps in...bang that same person Runs into me...Smashing the back end of my car...The car might be totaled...I was able to get a ride back home...I am still in a little shock but I am Ok...

 

BTW The Guy Driving was DUI...I hear I was the third person He hit...I just hope He had insurance...

 

 

Yikes! Hopefully everything turns out all right. It would really stink if the bozo that was playing auto pinball isn't insured.:irked:

...and Russell gets the pleasure of playing both of them! OUCH!

 

Oh...I think we can come to one other conclusion as well...Boyle County is loaded given the beatdown they put on Johnson Central this evening.

 

Anyhow, back to the thread...Mason has been good for several years and has been involved in several tough, close games with Russell for the district and in the playoffs. I do believe they are coming to that period of time, though, when their "window of opportunity" is opening to make some serious noise on a statewide level. Tonight's destruction of Danville surely will make everyone around the state take notice.

 

Think you hit the nail on the head, "window of opportunity", is there for the Royals over the next two years, more so than in the past,even in the Grutza-Lofton years. Royals are always good, but everyone else seems a tad down. BG is the goal.

Congratulations to Mason Co. Danville flush this one and forget it. Young team couldn't hold on to the ball. Mason County has a good team and the Ads made it easy for them. Though I don't think Danville would have won the game, I do think it would have been closer and more competitive if Will Dunn Danville's first string Quaterback had not got sick and left early in the second quater. The radio guys said he had been sick for two days prior to the game and just couldn't go. The Adversity early and losing Will their was no chance to come back. Maybe if Mason County comes to Danville next year the Ads can give them a little more competition.:rolleyes:

Congratulations to Mason Co. Danville flush this one and forget it. Young team couldn't hold on to the ball. Mason County has a good team and the Ads made it easy for them. Though I don't think Danville would have won the game, I do think it would have been closer and more competitive if Will Dunn Danville's first string Quaterback had not got sick and left early in the second quater. The radio guys said he had been sick for two days prior to the game and just couldn't go. The Adversity early and losing Will their was no chance to come back. Maybe if Mason County comes to Danville next year the Ads can give them a little more competition.:rolleyes:

 

No one has commented on my earlier opinion, was it just me or did Danville seem extremely small and young?. I sat in their cheering section and Dunn came up lame after his long run, they were streching him on the sideline(hamstring or sprain maybe), there were no signs of him being sick watsoever, the coaching staff seemed a bit miffed that he wasn't able to go back in right away.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.