Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Holy Cross Predictions

Featured Replies

Thoughts?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking Holy Cross by atleast a couple TD's in this one. Roenker is a monster and will wear the Tigers down.

I think this one will be close...Roenker is a monster, but after seeing him during the CovCath scrimmage, he doesn't like contact. I if Bellevue's LB's can wear him out by hitting him every play, then Bellevue will pull this one out.

If HC is indeed a possible fave in their district, then they must be able to beat Bellvue.

 

HC 35

Bellvue 14

I think this one will be close...Roenker is a monster, but after seeing him during the CovCath scrimmage, he doesn't like contact. I if Bellevue's LB's can wear him out by hitting him every play, then Bellevue will pull this one out.

 

HAHA I have nothing to say if you actually mean that statment about Roenker, did not see any game last year? I'll take HC by 15 or 20. Bellevue won't be able to stop the O. I doubt Buckler goes over 100, which means the Bellvue O won't put up many.

HC by at at least three TD's. Roenker, Walker, and Norris are too much for the Tigers.

I'm glad we still play the games. That means that Bellevue still has a chance to win. Buckler goes over a hundred and this is a much closer game than most are thinking. Bellevue under Dave Eckstien has been one of the more conditioned teams in NKY and for a class A team they substitutes quite a bit. I don't see them getting wore down. Ronker will get his, he is an outstanding athlete, your not going to shut him down just limit the damage and keep the game manageable. Bellevue has to get him at line of scrimmage before he gets a head of steam going.

 

Bellevue 26

 

HC 21

Does Bellevue have anyone who can keep up w/ Walker in the open field? That's the question.

I believe Holy Cross will win, but if it is close in the fourth quarter.

The team in better shape will win.

Against CovCath on Friday, HC looked like they were running out of gas.

Does Bellevue have anyone who can keep up w/ Walker in the open field? That's the question.

 

Key will be not to let him get to the open field. Great athletes do great things if you let them.

I'm going to say Buckler is going to go for 3 touchdowns and Bellevue wins by 7.

Edited by Birdsfan

Walker will run wild and he will be the best athlete on the field. I have no idea if Bellevue's offense can score enough on HC's defense to keep up. I would guess HC by 2-3 TD's. Bellevue always plays hard so anything can happen.

Walker is a freak athlete who threw well and ran even better in the HC v. CCH scrimmage. If Bellevue can stop him, then they have to deal with Roenker. I don't see Bellevue being able to stop both of them.

 

Holy Cross by at least 3 TD's

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.