Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author
This is my non-researched, off-the-cuff call:

 

AFC

Buffalo

Pittsburgh

Tennessee

San Diego

WC - KC, New England

 

NFC

Dallas

Minnesota

Atlanta

Arizona

WC - NYG, Philly

 

SB - Pittsburgh over Philly

 

Defensive POY - Lawrence Timmons

MVP - Donovan McNabb

ROY - Knowshon Moreno

 

Buffalo? Interesting pick. Hard to argue with the rest. I think Pittsburgh has the talent to get back, I don't think they will repeat.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buffalo? Interesting pick. Hard to argue with the rest. I think Pittsburgh has the talent to get back, I don't think they will repeat.

 

As I said, it's off-the-cuff. Somebody comes out of nowhere every year, so why not Buffalo and KC? :D

  • Author
As I said, it's off-the-cuff. Somebody comes out of nowhere every year, so why not Buffalo and KC? :D

 

True. T.O. usually does well in season 1 too. Not sure about KC...i'm reading Cassell is struggling now. I'm ready for it to all get started.

Cowboys? They haven't won a playoff game in 10 years:lol:

 

In relation to my point, how many playoff games has the Vikings won in the last ten years? I hate the cowboys, but I cant ignore their talent.

Buffalo? Interesting pick. Hard to argue with the rest. I think Pittsburgh has the talent to get back, I don't think they will repeat.

 

I don't think it's hard to argue with Dallas winning the NFC East. They added virtually nothing significant to their roster that I can think of right off...I don't see them over taking Philly or the G-Men.

  • Author
I don't think it's hard to argue with Dallas winning the NFC East. They added virtually nothing significant to their roster that I can think of right off...I don't see them over taking Philly or the G-Men.

 

I think it is a simple case of addition by subtraction. T.O., Pacman, and Tank gone = better TEAM IMO.

I think it is a simple case of addition by subtraction. T.O., Pacman, and Tank gone = better TEAM IMO.

 

Maybe, but I guess we'll see. I don't think Romo has what it takes to lead them very far though.

I think it is a simple case of addition by subtraction. T.O., Pacman, and Tank gone = better TEAM IMO.

 

I tend to agree with this. Dallas is strong however you look at it.

 

My original post seems to be misinterpreted by many. What I was stating is the NFC East is brutal. Im not sure who comes out of there, and neither is anyone else that are not homers. This gives the illusion of a greater strength to Minnesota since the division is much weaker. I am not convinced that Minnesota wins the North, Chicago has potential and GB is a darkhorse. With this being said, I believe the winner of the NFC North will be chasing the NFC East champion and it will be a major surprise if the NFC representative is not from the East to me.

Maybe, but I guess we'll see. I don't think Romo has what it takes to lead them very far though.

 

He's proven he can lead them through 16 games. :D

This is my non-researched, off-the-cuff call:

 

AFC

Buffalo

Pittsburgh

Tennessee

San Diego

WC - KC, New England

 

NFC

Dallas

Minnesota

Atlanta

Arizona

WC - NYG, Philly

 

SB - Pittsburgh over Philly

 

Defensive POY - Lawrence Timmons

MVP - Donovan McNabb

ROY - Knowshon Moreno

 

I like the pick. He has so much talent. He reminds me of Bell that we had early this decade with his ablity to rush the QB up the middle.

Cowboys? They haven't won a playoff game in 10 years:lol:

 

the streak is at 13 now... :lol:

  • Author

At this point, I have all 4 NFC teams correct. G-Men started out way hot and now can't find a win. Cowboys seem to be finding their stride. AFC, I'm only 1 out of 4 though.

ttt. Good stuff:lol:

 

The NFL is just too easy to predict...never any surprises...:idunno::lol:

The NFL is just too easy to predict...never any surprises...:idunno::lol:

 

:thumb::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.