Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Predictions

Featured Replies

He played against Arizona. He got hurt and left the game at some point without catching a pass. :thumb:

 

I just based it on the games he didn't suit up for.

 

He left early on with a hamstring injury, I remember now.

 

I don't think he played more than a few plays.

 

Regardless, Eli played great and didn't have him for most of the game.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW, HB...did you see my last pick in the American Conference Draft? I gave you a little shout out.

 

:lol:

 

Ramses is huge dude. Eli said Ramses "gets it" and apparently asks all the right questions. Let's hope that translates and he shows what he can do on the field. I've heard he's been pretty impressive in camp.

I read on his scouting report that he struggled with press coverage, so that was a concern...but, like you, I've also read that he's been impressive in camp and better than Nicks.

 

With his potential (especially to be a red zone target) and the Giants WR situation and strong running game, I felt he was worth a shot with the 255th pick.

 

If Ramses can step into a major role and perform well, he might make a Giants fan out of me. There's nothing better than finding a hidden gem in a fantasy draft. :lol:

 

I got the heads up on everyone last year with Chris Johnson because I'm a Titans fan. Unfortunately, most of my other picks disappointed and I ended up playing the guy who would score in the top 3 every week of my fantasy season. Last year was about as frustrating as it gets fantasy-wise for me...I'm owed something good this year.

Probably thinking of the Vikings and Eagles. But I think the Giants will prove to be better than both of those teams. :D

 

The Giants did beat the Super bowl champs, and super bowl runner up last year. :lol:

 

Correct... Even though I think those two are better right now, it is not by much.

Correct... Even though I think those two are better right now, it is not by much.

 

I'm not sure how a 39 year old injured QB makes the Vikings better (than the Giants), but OK :lol:.

 

The Giants defense is going to be very very good this year IMO.

I'm not sure how a 39 year old injured QB makes the Vikings better (than the Giants), but OK :lol:.

 

The Giants defense is going to be very very good this year IMO.

 

As will Minnesota's. If Favre plays the whole season, I think Minn. is going to be tough. If it comes down to either Philly or NY against Minn in the NFC championship game, home field advantage will play a huge determining factor in the outcome.

As will Minnesota's. If Favre plays the whole season, I think Minn. is going to be tough. If it comes down to either Philly or NY against Minn in the NFC championship game, home field advantage will play a huge determining factor in the outcome.

 

I think the Giants are better on the road.

 

And I don't think Minnesota has the talent the Giants have. The Giants darn near have two rotating d-lines full of starters.

I think the Giants are better on the road.

 

And I don't think Minnesota has the talent the Giants have. The Giants darn near have two rotating d-lines full of starters.

 

I'm not sure on strength of schedule. Minn.'s looks pretty cake except for a couple of games. Week 17 could be for home field throughout. Should be interesting

Though the NFC north is very competitive, and the addition of a proven QB has many assuming they are in the playoffs, the true power lies in the NFC east. I believe the Giants are being somewhat penalized by the belief that MINN wins the north.

 

I would rate the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys all above Minn at this point. If I believed that Minn was the easy call out of the north, it would be easy for me to predict them to fare better. I believe the NFC champ comes from one of those 3.

At this point, I rate the Giants and Eagles as the top two teams in the NFC. After that, Dallas, Atlanta, New Orleans, Carolina, Arizona, Minnesota, Chicago, Green Bay and Washington are all in the mix...some better than others, but depending on how the ball bounces, all of those teams are capable of big seasons, IMO.

Though the NFC north is very competitive, and the addition of a proven QB has many assuming they are in the playoffs, the true power lies in the NFC east. I believe the Giants are being somewhat penalized by the belief that MINN wins the north.

 

I would rate the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys all above Minn at this point. If I believed that Minn was the easy call out of the north, it would be easy for me to predict them to fare better. I believe the NFC champ comes from one of those 3.

 

Cowboys? They haven't won a playoff game in 10 years:lol:

This is my non-researched, off-the-cuff call:

 

AFC

Buffalo

Pittsburgh

Tennessee

San Diego

WC - KC, New England

 

NFC

Dallas

Minnesota

Atlanta

Arizona

WC - NYG, Philly

 

SB - Pittsburgh over Philly

 

Defensive POY - Lawrence Timmons

MVP - Donovan McNabb

ROY - Knowshon Moreno

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.