Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Predictions

Featured Replies

AFC East- Patriots

AFC North- Pittsburgh

AFC South- Colts

AFC West- Chargers

 

AFC Wildcard:

Titans and Ravens

 

NFC East- Eagles

NFC North- Vikings

NFC South- Saints

NFC West- Cardinals

 

NFC Wildcard:

Giants and Panthers

 

NFL MVP:

Drew Brees

 

NFL Defensive Player of the Year:

Troy Polamolu

 

AFC Rookie of the Year:

Matt Sanchez

 

NFC Rookie of the Year:

Percy Harvin

 

AFC Champs:

Steelers

 

NFC Champs:

Saints

 

Superbowl Champs:

Steelers pull in #7...

:ylsuper:

 

My picks look pretty good, with the exception of the AFC North and NFC East.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My picks look pretty good, with the exception of the AFC North and NFC East.

 

And...WC's, and Defensive MVP, and AFC ROY, and AFC Champs, and Super Bowl Champs....I mean other than that....:lol: :D

I think the Giants are better on the road.

 

And I don't think Minnesota has the talent the Giants have. The Giants darn near have two rotating d-lines full of starters.

 

I still like Minn.:laugh:

I still like Minn.:laugh:

 

:lol:

And...WC's, and Defensive MVP, and AFC ROY, and AFC Champs, and Super Bowl Champs....I mean other than that....:lol: :D

 

Well except for those they look pretty good... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.