Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andre Johnson is available for the right price....

 

What's the right price? Your right price may differ from mine. :D

 

What are you looking for?

What's the right price? Your right price may differ from mine. :D

 

What are you looking for?

 

I'd be willing to package him and one of my non-SJax RB's for a top 10 RB and #2 type WR...

I'd be willing to package him and one of my non-SJax RB's for a top 10 RB and #2 type WR...

 

Who do you rate as top 10 RB's?

 

Does Andre Johnson have a bad hammy that I'm not aware of? :D

Thanks 5, I keep forgetting we have a flex position this year.

Let's talk UKMF...I see some possible sticking points, but we might be able to work something out.

Nothing wrong with AJ that I know of, I just feel RB is a more productive position than WR...

 

As far as top 10 RB goes, you have 2 of them....:D

It looks like the Sweepers may need another QB if Palmer stays injuried....and you know where to come to.:D

Edited by WildcatScratchFever

Nothing wrong with AJ that I know of, I just feel RB is a more productive position than WR...

 

As far as top 10 RB goes, you have 2 of them....:D

 

What I needed to know...:thumb:

 

We might be able to work something out. I'll PM you.

My predictions:

 

Boone - Fightin' Amish

Harrod - Butchers :D

Clay - I'm torn between the Split Ends and the Moonshiners

Shelby - Mustard Seeds (assuming they all stay on the field this year)

 

This gets a Child please!!!:rolleyes:

Da Moonshiners will dominate all drinking games and still kick tail on Sundays !! :dancingpa

 

This is a mans game, boys need to stay home with Momma ! :lol:

This gets a Child please!!!:rolleyes:

 

I would hate to play your team...in 2006. :D

 

And 2004.

Looking to upgrade at RB position. Willing to trade RB and a WR for a better RB.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.