Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

I thought he said that was something that was going to be addressed when the Nationals got done drafting?

 

:thumb:

 

I missed that. I figured he was aware of it already, but like I said, just in case...

  • Replies 143
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it looks like Favre is in !! :dancingpa

 

I heard in Vegas that the Big Creek Moonshiners odds went from 12-1 to 7-1. With the news :D :lol:

Boyle County Blue Devils will drop Kolby Smith and pick up Michael Vick.

 

:p:lol:

 

I think Vick is gonna be a perfect fit for the "flex" postion. He'll probabaly Rush for 750 yards, throw and recieve for another 500 each this year I think.

What stats count in the flex position. Please explain???

:p:lol:

 

I think Vick is gonna be a perfect fit for the "flex" postion. He'll probabaly Rush for 750 yards, throw and recieve for another 500 each this year I think.

 

Where did you find them old bottles of Gatorade that Vick use to peddle? I don't know whats in them but you have had one to many :lol:.

 

Vick is gonna miss at least the first six games. No way he has a 1000 yards total after being out of the game for so long. I'm an Andy Reid fan he is a good coach. Thats asking for a lot.

Where did you find them old bottles of Gatorade that Vick use to peddle? I don't know whats in them but you have had one to many :lol:.

 

Vick is gonna miss at least the first six games. No way he has a 1000 yards total after being out of the game for so long. I'm an Andy Reid fan he is a good coach. Thats asking for a lot.

From my understanding and I haven't watched espn in a few days, that no ammount of games if any had been given yet and I thought I heard Goodell had stated that he COULD be given a 4 game suspension. Am I wrong on all this?

My half timers might be kicking in but I thought I read somewhere that it was 6 games.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I just haven't heard anything

  • Author
Godot. I was messing around with my lineup. I can't submit a lineup...there's no flex option available. So...

 

If you pick the standard 8 man lineup with a backup player, it won't accept it because you have to have nine starters. If you select nine starters with a backup, it won't accept because you have exceeded the number of RB's or WR's that you're allowed to start.

 

Maybe you already knew this and was going to fix it when the season was close to starting, but just in case, I wanted to bring it to your attention. :thumb:

I thought I had that set, but there was one more step to do. It should work now.
  • Author
:p:lol:

 

I think Vick is gonna be a perfect fit for the "flex" postion. He'll probabaly Rush for 750 yards, throw and recieve for another 500 each this year I think.

Not if he is listed on the roster as a QB. If that happens you can't use him as a flex player, has to be a RB or WR.
  • Author
What stats count in the flex position. Please explain???
Any stats that a RB or WR can put up.
Not if he is listed on the roster as a QB. If that happens you can't use him as a flex player, has to be a RB or WR.

 

:ohbrother:

If you play three RB he gets only rushing stats and not rushing and passing combine? An if you play three WR's, he gets only his receiving stats. Correct?

Maysville split ends would also like to pick up Marvin Harrison and drop Greg Camilaro--Dolphins. Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.