Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

  • Author
Maysville split ends would also like to pick up Marvin Harrison and drop Greg Camilaro--Dolphins. Thanks
done
  • Replies 143
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vick will not miss the first 6 games. At most he will be suspended 4 games, at minimum 2.

I thought the commissioner wasn't even going to consider his reinstatement until week 6 at the earliest. I thought he had a definite 5 game suspension at the very least. I'll look for a link when I get back from my walk in about 30-45 minutes.

I thought the commissioner wasn't even going to consider his reinstatement until week 6 at the earliest. I thought he had a definite 5 game suspension at the very least. I'll look for a link when I get back from my walk in about 30-45 minutes.

 

It all depends on how remorseful the commissioner feels Vick is.

It all depends on how remorseful the commissioner feels Vick is.

 

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/07/27/michael-vick-conditionally-reinstated-could-play-by-week-6/

 

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4359354

 

 

I took it as Goodell likely won't allow him to play until week 6. I know Vick is applying week 1 for full reinstatement so I guess we'll see how that turns out.

The Butchers would like to drop Chaz Schilens and pick up WR Chansi Stuckey NYJ.

:p:lol:

 

I think Vick is gonna be a perfect fit for the "flex" postion. He'll probabaly Rush for 750 yards, throw and recieve for another 500 each this year I think.

 

Are you serious? 1250 total yards and 500 passing?

 

Just to put that in perspective, Reggie Bush has averaged 1325 total yards per 16 games for his career.

The Butchers would like to drop Chaz Schilens and pick up WR Chansi Stuckey NYJ.

 

I was wondering why you dropped Schilens...

Are you serious? 1250 total yards and 500 passing?

 

Just to put that in perspective, Reggie Bush has averaged 1325 total yards per 16 games for his career.

 

:thumb:

Reggie Bush=Average

 

Reggie Bush = Starting RB

 

Michael Vick = Backup QB

Reggie Bush = Starting RB

 

Michael Vick = Backup QB

 

Actually Pierre Thomas is the starting rb:D

I was wondering why you dropped Schilens...

I haven't had the best of luck with my backup WR's. Chaz breaks a bone in his foot, Clayton injures his hamstring and Mason comes out of retirement at the same time while Bradley was looking at pretty decent playing time and then they picked up Toomer. We'll see what happens I guess, knock on wood hopefully Jackson and Driver can hold it together for me.

Actually Pierre Thomas is the starting rb:D

 

Reggie Bush started the first pre-season game.

So if Ochocinco WR/K kicks a extra point would I get the points?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.