Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

  • Author
The site won't let me add a free agent Godot
try it now
  • Replies 143
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5wide, I sent the trade proposal to ya....:thumb:

 

I accepted it.

5wide it looks like might need another WR like the rest of us.

 

Oops I mean UKMustang.:lol:

Oops I mean UKMustang.:lol:

 

Na, I have 5 #1 or #2's.....I'm good now that I added Clowney.

5wide it looks like might need another WR like the rest of us.

 

Got that deal finished in the nick of time. :D

 

I think Marshall will play this year. But, it looks like his owners are going to have to sweat it out.

Somebody Please help me out. After the draft, are we allowed to have three QB's??? Like 2 Starters and on backup. I thought we did last year but I may be wrong. Let me know.

  • Author
Somebody Please help me out. After the draft, are we allowed to have three QB's??? Like 2 Starters and on backup. I thought we did last year but I may be wrong. Let me know.
That couldn't be changed until after both drafts were complete. You can now do that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.