Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

The Draft is complete.

 

Free Agency will start tonight at 7 PM CST. The site can not be set to allow FA moves until the National Draft is complete. Until then, post your moves here and I will make the changes for you.

  • Replies 143
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like my team A LOT more than last years team. I think I got as good a shot as anyone :D

I like my team A LOT more than last years team. I think I got as good a shot as anyone :D

After seeing what you did with your team last year, you should be able to go undefeated with this years team. :lol:

Maysville Split ends want to release Iglesias and p/u Kenny Britt Titans

And you all were so happy with how quickly you all were getting done and now you have to wait for us anyway lol.

  • Author
And you all were so happy with how quickly you all were getting done and now you have to wait for us anyway lol.
rotfl.gif

Last year this league had beginners luck. The National Conference...or I should say the Rusty Ankles...are bringing the championship home this year. :D

  • Author
Maysville Split ends want to release Iglesias and p/u Kenny Britt Titans

done

If Favre comes back... Da Moonshiners will have talent and depth. Now all we'll need is some luck.

My fantasy team is already falling apart.....

Bryant is out with a torn meniscus, three weeks.

Hopefully it doesn't last longer than that.

Maytown Mirkers want to release Edgerinn James FA RB, and pick up Bernard Scott CIN RB.

Rabbit Fist would like to drop Antwan Randle El and add Mario Manningham

So who does everyone think has the best team, I mean besides their own of course. haha

Someone should start a thread with all the rosters with a poll for the American League

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.