Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

My predictions:

 

Boone - Fightin' Amish

Harrod - Butchers :D

Clay - I'm torn between the Split Ends and the Moonshiners

Shelby - Mustard Seeds (assuming they all stay on the field this year)

  • Replies 143
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torn between Split Ends and Moonshiners, What do you mean???? I will kick his butt and take names. My players will not be hung over from a Saturday night drinking of Moonshine. My players just take HGH!!!!!:banana::banana:

I want more than Shaun Hill.:lol:

 

Heck...you said you'd give me Eli. I was just being nice.

My predictions:

 

Boone - Fightin' Amish

Harrod - Butchers :D

Clay - I'm torn between the Split Ends and the Moonshiners

Shelby - Mustard Seeds (assuming they all stay on the field this year)

 

Boone

1. Swamp Gas

2. Blue Devils

3. Fightin' Amish

4. Street Machines

 

Harrod

1. Butchers

2. Gym Shoes

3. Thrill

4. Rabbit Fists

 

Clay

1. Split Ends

2. Jailcats

3. Moonshiners

4. Monsters

 

Shelby

1. Mustard Seeds

2. Gophers

3. Sweepers

4. Mirkers

 

Hard to pick...especially the Harrod and Shelby divisions.

All of the divisions could be evenly matched if you look at it.

 

:thumb:They're all pretty close. And, everyone has a different opinion about how they think any given player will perform this year...injuries will play a huge role.

Harrod Division

 

Thrill

 

QB- Matt Schaub

RB- DeAngelo Williams

RB- Knowshon Moreno

WR- Anquan Boldin

WR- Santana Moss

FLEX - LeSean McCoy/Sidney Rice

TE- Kellen Winslow

K- Shayne Graham

D/ST- Bears

 

Butchers

 

QB- Tom Brady

RB- Chris Johnson

RB- Ryan Grant

WR- DeSean Jackson

WR- Donald Driver

FLEX - Jamal Lewis/Mark Clayton

TE- Dallas Clark

K- Ryan Longwell

D/ST- Seahawks

 

Gym Shoes

 

QB- Matt Cassel

RB- Marshawn Lynch

RB- LenDale White

WR- Larry Fitzgerald

WR- Roddy White

FLEX - Donnie Avery/Michael Bush

TE- Zach Miller

K- Joe Nedney

D/ST- Steelers

 

Rabbit Fists

 

QB- Tony Romo

RB- Kevin Smith

RB- Pierre Thomas

WR- Bernard Berrian

WR- Lance Moore

FLEX - Le'Ron McClain/Justin Gage

TE- John Carlson

K- Garrett Hartley

D/ST- Cowboys

 

Flex options included...I inserted the top options from both the RB and WR position on each team.

I'm bored at work so let's take a look at the starters for each team and make a few predictions. To keep things simple I'll project all starters in the order that they were drafted.

 

Boone Division

 

Swamp Gas

 

QB- Drew Brees

RB- LT

RB- Felix Jones

WR- Dwayne Bowe

WR- Braylon Edwards

FLEX - Fred Jackson/Muhsin Muhammad

TE- Chris Cooley

K- Rob Bironas

D/ST- Jets

 

Fightin' Amish

 

QB- David Garrard

RB- Brandon Jacobs

RB- Marion Barber

WR- Wes Welker

WR- Vincent Jackson

FLEX - Darren Sproles/Eddie Royal

TE- Visanthe Shiancoe

K- Kris Brown

D/ST- Cardinals

 

Street Machines

 

QB- Phillip Rivers

RB- Larry Johnson

RB- Reggie Bush

WR- Anthony Gonzalez

WR- Michael Crabtree

FLEX - Julius Jones/Joey Galloway

TE- Tony Gonzalez

K- Nate Kaeding

D/ST- Vikings

 

Blue Devils

 

QB- Donovan McNabb

RB- Jonathan Stewart

RB- Ray Rice

WR- Randy Moss

WR- Calvin Johnson

FLEX - Donald Brown/Steve Breaston

TE- Brent Celek

K- Jeff Reed

D/ST- Patriots

 

:thumb:

Clay Division

 

Jailcats

 

QB- Matt Ryan

RB- Steven Jackson

RB- Joseph Addai

WR- Andre Johnson

WR- Hines Ward

FLEX - Cedric Benson/Steve Smith

TE- Vernon Davis

K- Stephen Gostkowski

D/ST- Chargers

 

Split Ends

 

QB- Kurt Warner

RB- Adrian Peterson

RB- Clinton Portis

WR- TJ Houshmandzadeh

WR- Jerricho Cotchery

FLEX - Chester Taylor/Kevin Walter

TE- Kevin Boss

K- John Kasay

D/ST- Giants

 

Monsters

 

QB- Peyton Manning

RB- Derrick Ward

RB- Willie Parker

WR- Chad Ochocinco

WR- Terrell Owens

FLEX - Dominic Rhodes/Torry Holt

TE- Tony Scheffler

K- David Akers

D/ST- Bengals

 

Moonshiners

 

QB- Jay Cutler

RB- Matt Forte

RB- Ronnie Brown

WR- Marques Colston

WR- Laveranues Coles

FLEX - Earnest Graham/Ted Ginn, Jr.

TE- Jason Witten

K- Neil Rackers

D/ST- Panthers

 

:thumb:

My predictions:

 

Boone - Fightin' Amish

Harrod - Butchers :D

Clay - I'm torn between the Split Ends and the Moonshiners

Shelby - Mustard Seeds (assuming they all stay on the field this year)

 

I see the defending champs aren't getting any respect....:madman:

Shelby Division

 

Sweepers

 

QB- Carson Palmer

RB- Steve Slaton

RB- Thomas Jones

WR- Greg Jennings

WR- Lee Evans

FLEX - Correll Buckhalter/Derrick Mason

TE- Greg Olsen

K- Jason Elam

D/ST- Ravens

 

Mustard Seeds

 

QB- Kyle Orton

RB- MJD

RB- Brian Westbrook

WR- Steve Smith

WR- Brandon Marshall

FLEX - Ahmad Bradshaw/Chris Henry

TE- Antonio Gates

K- Nick Folk

D/ST- Eagles

 

Gophers

 

QB- Ben Roethlisberger

RB- Frank Gore

RB- Darren McFadden

WR- Reggie Wayne

WR- Roy Williams

FLEX - Willis McGahee/Devin Hester

TE- Owen Daniels

K- Robbie Gould

D/ST-Dolphins

 

Mirkers

 

QB- Aaron Rodgers

RB- Michael Turner

RB- Chris Wells

WR- Santonio Holmes

WR- Antonio Bryant

FLEX - Fred Taylor/Hakeem Nicks

TE- Jeremy Shockey

K- Mason Crosby

D/ST- Titans

 

:thumb:

:thumb:They're all pretty close. And, everyone has a different opinion about how they think any given player will perform this year...injuries will play a huge role.

 

Hopefully the good thing with my team is that no one has been injuried regularly in the past, except Bryant. Looking at the other teams, is another story if someone gets injuried.

The sweepers will make some noise, especially if Palmer or Delhomme has a good year. If not then I shall struggle. Other than that I'm not too worried about my team.

The sweepers will make some noise, especially if Palmer or Delhomme has a good year. If not then I shall struggle. Other than that I'm not too worried about my team.

 

I don't think anybody should be worried about their team. Everybody feels good about their team after the draft and nobody knows what will happen.

 

There's not a huge difference in any of the teams. I feel like I have a strong starting lineup if everyone is healthy and on the field...but, I've got my share of risks, so it wouldn't surprise me if I ended up with one of the worst teams in the league.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.