Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

Looking to upgrade at RB position. Willing to trade RB and a WR for a better RB.

 

No one on your team is good enough for who your wanting on my team.:laugh:

  • Replies 143
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking to upgrade at RB position. Willing to trade RB and a WR for a better RB.

 

What's your team name again? I can't keep up with everyone.

No one on your team is good enough for who your wanting on my team.:laugh:

 

I know..haha, just seeing if you'd bite.

Sweepers.

 

I'll take a look. I'm waiting to hear from UKMF for the time being.

I'm just glad to read that Brandon Marshall was fully participating in practice...I wasn't worried about him not playing, but it's nice to know he'll have a few weeks to develop some chemistry with Orton and learn the offense.

 

It sounds like all of my roster will at least start the season as projected barring injury.

Hopefully Crabtree holds out....then I'll have Morgan, who hopefully is going be the #1 WR, that can play the flex for me if all else fails.

:lol:

 

His WR's were dominant in '04 and '06...all three of them.

 

Parker had 1700 total yards and 16 TD's in '06.

 

Manning threw 49 TD's in '04.

 

Of course, Derrick Ward and Dominic Rhodes wouldn't be worth much.

 

:D

Mustard Seeds would like to drop Ramses Barden and pick up WR David Clowney NYJ.

 

In addition to this move, I'd like to drop TJ Duckett and add Edgerrin James (if he's available).

In addition to this move, I'd like to drop TJ Duckett and add Edgerrin James (if he's available).

 

I dropped him.

I dropped him.

 

I'm not sure I want him, but Duckett is useless and James makes sense for now.

  • Author
Maysville Split Ends would like to drop Marvin Harrison and Pick up Edge James--Seahawks. Thanks Godot
done

 

Mustard Seeds would like to drop Ramses Barden and pick up WR David Clowney NYJ.

done

 

 

 

Sorry for the delay. I had to put a new power supply in the computer.

Edited by Godot

Sources are reporting that a blockbuster deal is all but done between the Jailcats and the Mustard Seeds....Stay tuned. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.