Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

  • Author
So if Ochocinco WR/K kicks a extra point would I get the points?

 

yes

  • Replies 143
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Blue Devils would like to drop RB Kolby Smith KC and pick up QB Derek Anderson CLE.

The Blue Devils would like to drop RB Kolby Smith KC and pick up QB Derek Anderson CLE.

 

I see what you're trying to do :D

I see what you're trying to do :D

 

:idunno:

 

What, I just want a quality backup qb.:sssh:

 

:D

The Butchers would like to drop Chaz Schilens and pick up WR Chansi Stuckey NYJ.

Cancel that order.

Maysville Split Ends would like to drop Marvin Harrison and Pick up Edge James--Seahawks. Thanks Godot

Mustard Seeds would like to drop Ramses Barden and pick up WR David Clowney NYJ.

My team is boom or bust...

 

Westbrook = Injury risk with big upside.

MJD = Unknown as the primary back.

Marshall = Offseason surgery and disgruntled in Denver.

Gates = Injury plagued last year.

 

And, of course, I enter the season with Kyle Orton and Shaun Hill at QB.

 

You can accuse me of not playing smart, but you can't say I play it safe. :D

 

You know. I'd feel a lot better (maybe) if I saw Westbrook and Marshall on the football field. :idunno:

^

I'll give you Eli if you are worried about your QB position.:D:lol:

 

OK. I'll have to drop somebody, so I'll just give you Shaun Hill in return.

 

Actually, I'm not too worried about my QB. I think at least one of those guys will exceed expectations.

 

I'm more worried about my good players staying healthy and actually playing. :lol:

OK. I'll have to drop somebody, so I'll just give you Shaun Hill in return.

 

Actually, I'm not too worried about my QB. I think at least one of those guys will exceed expectations.

 

I'm more worried about my good players staying healthy and actually playing. :lol:

 

I want more than Shaun Hill.:lol:

I'm bored at work so let's take a look at the starters for each team and make a few predictions. To keep things simple I'll project all starters in the order that they were drafted.

 

Boone Division

 

Swamp Gas

 

QB- Drew Brees

RB- LT

RB- Felix Jones

WR- Dwayne Bowe

WR- Braylon Edwards

TE- Chris Cooley

K- Rob Bironas

D/ST- Jets

Fightin' Amish

 

QB- David Garrard

RB- Brandon Jacobs

RB- Marion Barber

WR- Wes Welker

WR- Vincent Jackson

TE- Visanthe Shiancoe

K- Kris Brown

D/ST- Cardinals

 

Street Machines

 

QB- Phillip Rivers

RB- Larry Johnson

RB- Reggie Bush

WR- Anthony Gonzalez

WR- Michael Crabtree

TE- Tony Gonzalez

K- Nate Kaeding

D/ST- Vikings

Blue Devils

 

QB- Donovan McNabb

RB- Jonathan Stewart

RB- Ray Rice

WR- Randy Moss

WR- Calvin Johnson

TE- Brent Celek

K- Jeff Reed

D/ST- Patriots

Harrod Division

 

Thrill

 

QB- Matt Schaub

RB- DeAngelo Williams

RB- Knowshon Moreno

WR- Anquan Boldin

WR- Santana Moss

TE- Kellen Winslow

K- Shayne Graham

D/ST- Bears

 

Butchers

 

QB- Tom Brady

RB- Chris Johnson

RB- Ryan Grant

WR- DeSean Jackson

WR- Donald Driver

TE- Dallas Clark

K- Ryan Longwell

D/ST- Seahawks

 

Gym Shoes

 

QB- Matt Cassel

RB- Marshawn Lynch

RB- LenDale White

WR- Larry Fitzgerald

WR- Roddy White

TE- Zach Miller

K- Joe Nedney

D/ST- Steelers

 

Rabbit Fists

 

QB- Tony Romo

RB- Kevin Smith

RB- Pierre Thomas

WR- Bernard Berrian

WR- Lance Moore

TE- John Carlson

K- Garrett Hartley

D/ST- Cowboys

Clay Division

 

Jailcats

 

QB- Matt Ryan

RB- Steven Jackson

RB- Joseph Addai

WR- Andre Johnson

WR- Hines Ward

TE- Vernon Davis

K- Stephen Gostkowski

D/ST- Chargers

 

Split Ends

 

QB- Kurt Warner

RB- Adrian Peterson

RB- Clinton Portis

WR- TJ Houshmandzadeh

WR- Jerricho Cotchery

TE- Kevin Boss

K- John Kasay

D/ST- Giants

 

Monsters

 

QB- Peyton Manning

RB- Derrick Ward

RB- Willie Parker

WR- Chad Ochocinco

WR- Terrell Owens

TE- Tony Scheffler

K- David Akers

D/ST- Bengals

 

Moonshiners

 

QB- Jay Cutler

RB- Matt Forte

RB- Ronnie Brown

WR- Marques Colston

WR- Laveranues Coles

TE- Jason Witten

K- Neil Rackers

D/ST- Panthers

Shelby Division

 

Sweepers

 

QB- Carson Palmer

RB- Steve Slaton

RB- Thomas Jones

WR- Greg Jennings

WR- Lee Evans

TE- Greg Olsen

K- Jason Elam

D/ST- Ravens

 

Mustard Seeds

 

QB- Kyle Orton

RB- MJD

RB- Brian Westbrook

WR- Steve Smith

WR- Brandon Marshall

TE- Antonio Gates

K- Nick Folk

D/ST- Eagles

 

Gophers

 

QB- Ben Roethlisberger

RB- Frank Gore

RB- Darren McFadden

WR- Reggie Wayne

WR- Roy Williams

TE- Owen Daniels

K- Robbie Gould

D/ST-Dolphins

 

Mirkers

 

QB- Aaron Rodgers

RB- Michael Turner

RB- Chris Wells

WR- Santonio Holmes

WR- Antonio Bryant

TE- Jeremy Shockey

K- Mason Crosby

D/ST- Titans

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.