Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dominique Ferguson Issues FB Warning

Featured Replies

Pretty pathetic...

 

LINK

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which part? His warning or the way UK fans are reacting towards him?

Pretty pathetic...

 

LINK

 

Saw that on CP earlier.

 

I agree with the kid.

  • Author
Saw that on CP earlier.

 

I agree with the kid.

 

Me too, social networking has its pros and cons. Just the nature of the beast.

Edited by LCPATS

Sorry guys, I just deleted my facebook account.

 

I guess I should issue an apology to Ferg too.

 

Seriously though, I've never felt tempted in the least to check out any recruits through facebook or myspace. And if I was a highly touted recruit like that, I wouldn't have any of that crap.

There's some guy on BGP that keeps talking about how evil Facebook is and what a piece of crap it is. Who was that?

 

Oh yeah, it was me. Terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE, site.

The replies on KRS by UK fans are just as pathetic as the ones who posted on his Facebook.

^ Like the one who said he brought it on himself by decommiting? Yeah, way to stay classy....

 

Stuff like this is just as much as an argument as any for not committing early. I just don't understand why it's done for the elite players. They really have nothing to gain, and so much crap to take if they back out.

It is pretty sad that people can't hold themselves back. I have looked at his FB account page before but never thought about writing anything bad. That is sad. Keep in mind they have to be his friend to write something on his page so that could be solved easily. Not accept friend requests from people you don't know.

Don't you have to be "accepted" as his "friend" in order to access his page?

Really looks good for on that whole negative connotation about Kentucky people, doesn't it? I wish these recruits wouldn't except just anyone and everyone on their pages. I feel for all of these kids in regards to their facebook/myspace/etc. accounts.

Really looks good for on that whole negative connotation about Kentucky people, doesn't it? I wish these recruits wouldn't except just anyone and everyone on their pages. I feel for all of these kids in regards to their facebook/myspace/etc. accounts.

 

Or, maybe UK fans shouldn't swoon like adolescent girls over every top-name recruit that drops their name? Maybe acting like adults might be a good thing for Big Blue Nation?

Or, maybe UK fans shouldn't swoon like adolescent girls over every top-name recruit that drops their name? Maybe acting like adults might be a good thing for Big Blue Nation?

 

I agree. I don't think anyone can really get mad about a recruit choosing which ever school they want.

I agree. I don't think anyone can really get mad about a recruit choosing which ever school they want.

 

Therein lies the problem with --- IMO --- a majority of UK fans. They take every little slight personally, as though someone just slapped around their mama.

It is embarrassing that a recruit has to say something like that. Why are there so many idiot fans out there?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.