Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dominique Ferguson Issues FB Warning

Featured Replies

I get offended and feel slighted when someone talks bad about my State University. I think it shows that we, here in Kentucky, are filled with pride and loyalty to our state. But Im not going to go trash Dominique Ferguson because he chose another school. I know alot of our fans would though. You seem to want to lump all UK fans together though, which is alright I guess. Tell me this though, how many UL fans were absolutely DRILLING Jeremy Tyler for going overseas to play ball?? TONS. Its not just a UK fan problem Mr. Schue.

 

You must spend a lot of time angry, and that's sad, and no way to live. I don't look at that behavior as pride. I look at it as being completely over-the-top.

 

As far as Tyler, or anyone else who would forego an education, I think it's extremely dumb. I'm sure there were more than a few UofL fans who were critical of his decision, but Cardinal fans aren't really known for mass-bombing (would-be or otherwise) recruits' social networking pages the way UK fans seem to love to do, and have been known to do regularly. It's just another example of how silly it is to take sports so deathly seriously and personally.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must spend a lot of time angry, and that's sad, and no way to live. I don't look at that behavior as pride. I look at it as being completely over-the-top.

 

As far as Tyler, or anyone else who would forego an education, I think it's extremely dumb. I'm sure there were more than a few UofL fans who were critical of his decision, but Cardinal fans aren't really known for mass-bombing (would-be or otherwise) recruits' social networking pages the way UK fans seem to love to do, and have been known to do regularly. It's just another example of how silly it is to take sports so deathly seriously and personally.

Mr. Schue, im probably the happiest guy anybody on this site could ever meet. Im proud to be from the state of Kentucky, and im proud of my State University and its accomplishments in athletics throughout its history.

Mr. Schue, im probably the happiest guy anybody on this site could ever meet. Im proud to be from the state of Kentucky, and im proud of my State University and its accomplishments in athletics throughout its history.

 

So be proud of them. But to get all worked up and angry just because someone says something you don't like about UK is just silly. Especially when you consider how much of a lightning rod for criticism UK is.

Just another case of the vocal UK fans getting us all lumped into one group. UK basketball is the only case in the world where 18% > 82% .

Just another case of the vocal UK fans getting us all lumped into one group. UK basketball is the only case in the world where 18% > 82% .

 

As I've said before, I think that 18 percent number is extremely conservative.

As I've said before, I think that 18 percent number is extremely conservative.

 

18% is probably about right for the internet fanbase of the Cats. Thats about 1 in 5. For the rest of the fans that dont get on the messageboards, i think the number would be a bit lower, something in the 5 to 10% range.

As I've said before, I think that 18 percent number is extremely conservative.

 

Yes, you've said it before, and as it has no basis in fact and no research to back it up, we've all continued to ignore it.

Sorry guys, I just deleted my facebook account.

 

I guess I should issue an apology to Ferg too.

 

Seriously though, I've never felt tempted in the least to check out any recruits through facebook or myspace. And if I was a highly touted recruit like that, I wouldn't have any of that crap.

 

He's still a high school senior. He should be able to live his youth. UK fans need to get on with their lives.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.