Duke recruit registers at South Laurel!

Have you seen him play - since you said he wasn't an NBA pick?

I said that I didn't think he was an NBA pick............I don't even know if he exists or not, although some SL people are claiming he does.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Daniel Dillon of Australia came over and played for North Laurel for a season. That's been about 5 or 6 years ago I believe. He went on to play for Arizona.

That was the 2003-04 season. He was an incredible HS player — saw him light up Somerset for something like 34-14-17 in one of the best individual performances I've ever seen.

Have you seen him play - since you said he wasn't an NBA pick?

I would assume that, even if this rumor were legitimate, he couldn't be an NBA pick and be eligible for South considering draft applicants must be one year removed from their high school graduating class to be eligible.

Glad that I could clear that one up for you though. :notworthy:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about a Duke recruit, but there is a kid who has moved to London from Kansas. He was seen at NL and was supposed to be enrolling in school there, but he is apparently now enrolled at SL. I haven't heard what caliber of a player he is, but he is supposed to be a basketball player.

I don't know about a Duke recruit, but there is a kid who has moved to London from Kansas. He was seen at NL and was supposed to be enrolling in school there, but he is apparently now enrolled at SL. I haven't heard what caliber of a player he is, but he is supposed to be a basketball player.

A couple of guys I know have played with him and said he could really play, dunking all over people. Not saw him myself so I really don't know, someone like this to go along with St. John would give South a really good frontline.

A couple of guys I know have played with him and said he could really play, dunking all over people. Not saw him myself so I really don't know, someone like this to go along with St. John would give South a really good frontline.

Did they give you a name?

I looked at Dukes web site of their targeted list for 2010-2012 and the committed list. No one from Kansas was listed. I too would like to know the kids name and who is recruiting him.