Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AC/DC - Freedom Hall

Featured Replies

Finally at the age of 44, I'm finally going to see the band that has somehow escaped me during my 28 years of attending concerts!!!!!! I know JimShue couldn't care less (he hates Brian Johnson (and probably puppies)), but I'm pumped.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

If you like one of their songs, you like them all.

Finally at the age of 44, I'm finally going to see the band that has somehow escaped me during my 28 years of attending concerts!!!!!! I know JimShue couldn't care less (he hates Brian Johnson (and probably puppies)), but I'm pumped.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

I saw them in january and it was Awesome

  • Author
I saw them in january and it was Awesome

 

I tried to get tickets then but it was sold out less than 15 minutes after tix went on sale.

I tried to get tickets then but it was sold out less than 15 minutes after tix went on sale.

 

My dad got them for me for Christmas and I think he had to get them on Ticketmaster.

When is this? Im still bitter that I didnt get to go to the Cincy show.

I went to the Cincy show. It is probably the most entergetic show I've been to and I've been to a bunch. Blows my mind the energy Angus has at his age and what's been through his body. Great show!

If you like one of their songs, you like them all.

 

lol :thumb:

  • Author
When is this? Im still bitter that I didnt get to go to the Cincy show.

 

October 6

If you like one of their songs, you like them all.

 

Best quote I have ever heard in regards to AC/DC. I respect them, but I have to think that them (& Guns & Roses) are two of the most overrated bands of all-time.

Best quote I have ever heard in regards to AC/DC. I respect them, but I have to think that them (& Guns & Roses) are two of the most overrated bands of all-time.

 

Agreed...not a huge fan

Don't waste your money !

What's up with the dislike of one of the most unique and best bands ever?

What's up with the dislike of one of the most unique and best bands ever?

 

Agree. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.