Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AC/DC - Freedom Hall

Featured Replies

  • Author

For Those About to Rock.............I salute you.

Best quote I have ever heard in regards to AC/DC. I respect them, but I have to think that them (& Guns & Roses) are two of the most overrated bands of all-time.

 

G&R had their day for sure, but they are a flash in the frying pan compared to AC/DC. Look at the longevity and continued success they have had.

Finally at the age of 44, I'm finally going to see the band that has somehow escaped me during my 28 years of attending concerts!!!!!! I know JimShue couldn't care less (he hates Brian Johnson (and probably puppies)), but I'm pumped.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Saw them in '82 on the "Those About To Rock . . . " Tour.

 

Sat front row on the side in upper arena in Rupp with a speaker aimed at me.

 

I was deaf for 15 minutes after the show.

$91.50...... I may be a HUGE fan, but that's some dough.

$91.50...... I may be a HUGE fan, but that's some dough.

 

Thats a small price for watching legends.

$91.50...... I may be a HUGE fan, but that's some dough.

 

After seeing them I will tell you it is well worth it.

G&R had their day for sure, but they are a flash in the frying pan compared to AC/DC. Look at the longevity and continued success they have had.

 

I will give you that. I just think they are overrated.:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.