Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK uniforms for '09

Featured Replies

Seems like I knew what I was talking about after all....

 

I know of one very good chiropractor/team doctor that can definatley help when your throw that shoulder out (patting yourself on the back) :D.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(j/k Gravedigger.....:thumb:)

NCAA needs to mandate no shorts below the knees.

 

I don't mind the length as long as they wear them on their waist and not have them hanging down.

They're supposed to be shorts not lose fitting capri pants.

I don't care if they wear dresses, pants, shorts, whatever, as long as they win basketball games.

  • Author
I don't care if they wear dresses, pants, shorts, whatever, as long as they win basketball games.

 

:banana::thumb::banana::thumb::banana::thumb:

I don't care if they wear dresses, pants, shorts, whatever, as long as they win basketball games.

 

Amen :thumb:

I like them. If it helps them win I like them even better, either way winning fixes all to me.

I know of one very good chiropractor/team doctor that can definatley help when your throw that shoulder out (patting yourself on the back) :D.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(j/k Gravedigger.....:thumb:)

 

It may take several visits due to the excessive repetition of this movement. :lol:

i want a throwback game so they can rock the denims one more time:ylsuper:

i want a throwback game so they can rock the denims one more time:ylsuper:

 

"It ain't the denim, it's what you put in 'em!" :D

 

We had a pretty good team then, wouldn't you say the same?

"It ain't the denim, it's what you put in 'em!" :D

 

We had a pretty good team then, wouldn't you say the same?

 

Great team! Wont be long before we are right back to having runs like that.

 

DONT REBUILD. JUST RELOAD.:dancingpa

The shorts are long and baggy but not nearly as big and baggy as you guys make them out to be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.