Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK uniforms for '09

Featured Replies

I like them.

IMO with a new coach and all the changes from last season, that a new uniform would be better to forget the past.

IMO those uniforms last year were just way too fly to get drudged through the mud like they did. Maybe some winning in those things will change a lot of peoples perspective on them.

UNC used the same pattern uni's as UK did last year. They just had the argyle instead of the checkerboard.

 

Its pretty much always been a block number with "Kentucky" above it.

 

Between the denim uni's and the change last year, what other "crazy" uniforms did UK have?

I really never had a problem with the uniforms, I think they are tight.

I really never had a problem with the uniforms, I think they are tight.

 

No, the shorts are loose and baggy. :lol:

Between the denim uni's and the change last year, what other "crazy" uniforms did UK have?

 

What about the right-to-left stripes across the shorts in 1994? What about the up-and-down stripes they had for a couple seasons? I remember a fuss about a stripe that crossed the short in '93! Pitino put his share of interesting unis on the Rupp floor over the years.

  • Author
What about the right-to-left stripes across the shorts in 1994? What about the up-and-down stripes they had for a couple seasons? I remember a fuss about a stripe that crossed the short in '93! Pitino put his share of interesting unis on the Rupp floor over the years.

 

Didnt matter with him. He could have had pink with purple polk a dots, because he won!:thumb:

IMO those uniforms last year were just way too fly to get drudged through the mud like they did. Maybe some winning in those things will change a lot of peoples perspective on them.

 

 

No, sorry, winning or loosing, they still look like skorts to me. Maybe they need to go to a more tailored shorts look like the NBA.

NCAA needs to mandate no shorts below the knees.

NCAA needs to mandate no shorts below the knees.

Why, because you don't like them?

I like the Jerseys but imo the skirt...:ohbrother:...uh...shorts are terrible! I loved the line in the article about the Omnish women's hemline :lol: and my favorite commet was this one......"Me, I like my basketball uniforms simple and classy, especially when they represent a tradition-rich program.". My thoughts exactly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.