Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EARLY Bracketology

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duke will not be a 2 Seed.

 

I was going to say the same thing. I was thinking Duke a 4 seed at best.

Duke will not be a 2 Seed.

 

If you know who's going to win it all, share the wealth. We could all make some money come March. :thumb:

Duke will not be a 2 Seed.

 

I actually think they will be quite solid next year.

(6) Ohio State (11) Xavier

 

That would be an interesting match up.

 

It would be, the South Bracket would be nice to watch.

 

 

Does anyone think Memphis will not be in the Big Dance?

Does anyone think Memphis will not be in the Big Dance?

 

Highly doubtful, IMO. They may not put up the same number of wins, but they're still in C-USA. I say they make it.

I like the potential Duke/UK matchup, but I think Mississippi State will be better than 8 seed, I think they will be a surprise in the SEC this year.

I actually think they will be quite solid next year.

 

 

Quite Solid and a #2 seed are quite different.

Was this done before or after Andre Dawkins enrolled for the fall semester? At this point, on paper, he changes the dynamic of the team. Now that we have him, all we need is the big men to show up, and we have a team that I feel Coach K can scare people with. A 2 seed is very much in Duke's reach if Dawkins turns out to be as good as we hope.

Dayton getting the 10 seed in Milwaukee would be excellent and there's a 100 percent chance I'd be in attendance. I love going to Milwaukee. I'd also like to thank Joe for giving UD the early nod for winning the A-10 over X. Much love, Joe.

Quite Solid and a #2 seed are quite different.

Well, quite solid, for Duke standards, generally equates to a high seed.

Well, quite solid, for Duke standards, generally equates to a high seed.

 

And then get beat before the 1st weekend is over?:sssh:

If you know who's going to win it all, share the wealth. We could all make some money come March. :thumb:

 

We can't tell you who is going to win it, just who isn't...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.