Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Look at this

Featured Replies

IMO I think Patterson and Wall could be 1st team all-american and even Cousins.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is garbage. Jon Scheyer and/or Kyle Singler will likely make at least 2nd or 3rd team all american. At least one of them will garner some honors, if not both.

 

What's garbage? Wall and Patterson or no Duke players? I like both Scheyer and Singler but I don't think either are all-americans

What's garbage? Wall and Patterson or no Duke players? I like both Scheyer and Singler but I don't think either are all-americans

 

I agree. :thumb:

What's garbage? Wall and Patterson or no Duke players? I like both Scheyer and Singler but I don't think either are all-americans

 

The garbage to me is Willie Warren, and Evan Turner. 1st team??? Seriously???? And they did what last year to validate that? Ed Davis. 2nd team????? That's the garbage I was referring to. Scottie Reynolds not being 1st team....garbage.

 

Relax. I said nothing of the UK players. Wall and Patterson are at worst 2nd team All Americans, IMO. I'm not hating on UK in this thread.

 

 

Scheyer and Singler should at least be 3rd team All Americans by the end of next year. Yeah, I am a biased Dukie, but they will both likely be 2 of the top 15 college basketball players next year.

Scheyer and Singler should at least be 3rd team All Americans by the end of next year. Yeah, I am a biased Dukie, but they will both likely be 2 of the top 15 college basketball players next year.

 

No offense, but I can name 15 players better than both of them.

The garbage to me is Willie Warren, and Evan Turner. 1st team??? Seriously???? And they did what last year to validate that? Ed Davis. 2nd team????? That's the garbage I was referring to. Scottie Reynolds not being 1st team....garbage.

 

Relax. I said nothing of the UK players. Wall and Patterson are at worst 2nd team All Americans, IMO. I'm not hating on UK in this thread.

 

 

Scheyer and Singler should at least be 3rd team All Americans by the end of next year. Yeah, I am a biased Dukie, but they will both likely be 2 of the top 15 college basketball players next year.

 

OK, I was just asking. I think both are good players but I honestly don't think either are top 15 in the country. I'm not Duke hating either, that's just my honest opinion. Maybe top 25.

No offense, but I can name 15 players better than both of them.

 

Yeah, but being an All American at the end of the year is based on your body of work during the season, not potential. I can name 15 guys that are better players and will have better NBA careers than those two, but I'd be willing to bet money that 15 guys will not have better seasons than those 2 this year. That's all I am saying. Those 2 will be to Duke what Meeks and Patterson were to UK last year. Meeks and Patterson both deserved to be 1st and 2nd team All Americans in my opinion and Duke will have better results as a team than UK did last year as well. IMO, that garners some kind of post season recognition. The guy that made this preseason list based it on talent and draft potential, but at the end of the year that's not how All American teams are picked.

The garbage to me is Willie Warren, and Evan Turner. 1st team??? Seriously???? And they did what last year to validate that? Ed Davis. 2nd team????? That's the garbage I was referring to. Scottie Reynolds not being 1st team....garbage.

 

Relax. I said nothing of the UK players. Wall and Patterson are at worst 2nd team All Americans, IMO. I'm not hating on UK in this thread.

 

 

Scheyer and Singler should at least be 3rd team All Americans by the end of next year. Yeah, I am a biased Dukie, but they will both likely be 2 of the top 15 college basketball players next year.

I think Ed Davis has the chance to be a stud this season. I think he would have been the first Tar Heel selected had he come out this season.

I think Ed Davis has the chance to be a stud this season. I think he would have been the first Tar Heel selected had he come out this season.

 

The sky is the limit...

I'm not sold on Ed Davis. He'll get a chance to prove himself to me this year.

I'm not sold on Ed Davis. He'll get a chance to prove himself to me this year.

 

Why not?

Why not?

 

Only because I didn't see him being a huge contributor on last year's team. I feel they would have won it all whether he was on the team or not. We'll see what he is made of this year, but IMO, he is unproven.

Only because I didn't see him being a huge contributor on last year's team. I feel they would have won it all whether he was on the team or not. We'll see what he is made of this year, but IMO, he is unproven.

 

He average 7 pg and 7 reb last year in 18 min per game last year as a freshman.

I will say that he will average at least 18 ppg and 8 rb per game this year.

I got a feeling that come March this will be a fun thread to revisit.

I got a feeling that come March this will be a fun thread to revisit.

 

I agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.