Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Look at this

Featured Replies

He average 7 pg and 7 reb last year in 18 min per game last year as a freshman.

I will say that he will average at least 18 ppg and 8 rb per game this year.

 

I guess we'll see.:idunno:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a UK fan but I grew up a UNC fan, and I'm not sold on Ed Davis either. I think he is an excellent player defensively and rebounding, but offensively I'm not sure. He certainly has the athleticism and soft touch to be a good post player, but I don't see any back to the basket moves certifying him to be a 2nd team All-America just yet. Hopefully he proves me wrong....

Edited by bugatti

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.