Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Look at this

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wall first team and Patterson second, interesting and hope it is indeed true.

That's insane...I love Wall but putting him preseason all-american is a little premature imo...

That's insane...I love Wall but putting him preseason all-american is a little premature imo...

 

How? I don't see him there yet...

One 2010 draft projection has Wall , PPat , and Cousins as first-rounders.

This is garbage. Jon Scheyer and/or Kyle Singler will likely make at least 2nd or 3rd team all american. At least one of them will garner some honors, if not both.

  • Author
This is garbage. Jon Scheyer and/or Kyle Singler will likely make at least 2nd or 3rd team all american. At least one of them will garner some honors, if not both.

 

Really? I really like Scheyer but I have to say that is a long shot at best, IMO. Singler could get there, but I don't know.

Jon Scheyer will be the leader of the team and will average close to 20 points or higher nest year. Singler gets more pub, but Scheyer took over last year's team as the leader towards the end. I think that will be recognized this year. I still think they both will get some kind of honors. Unfortunately, I don't think Duke is more than a Sweet 16 team.

Considering that John Wall has been mentioned by multiple sources as being the potential #1 overall pick in next years NBA draft, I don't think that it is out of the question that he could be a first team All American.

Considering that John Wall has been mentioned by multiple sources as being the potential #1 overall pick in next years NBA draft, I don't think that it is out of the question that he could be a first team All American.

 

I don't think it's out of the question, but I do think it is premature. He could be the best player in college basketball yet average 11 points, 4 rebs, 5 assists, 1.5 steals, but IMO, those aren't 1st team All American numbers, but that also doesn't mean he isn't the best player in college basketball either.

You guys that are saying it's premature, it's a preseason list. What evidence are you expecting them to go on?

  • Author
Jon Scheyer will be the leader of the team and will average close to 20 points or higher nest year. Singler gets more pub, but Scheyer took over last year's team as the leader towards the end. I think that will be recognized this year. I still think they both will get some kind of honors. Unfortunately, I don't think Duke is more than a Sweet 16 team.

 

Maybe. I don't know, I see them both at about 16 or 17 PPG. Like I said, Scheyer is a player that I really like, I just don't think he has enough to his game to average 20.

He had Patterson as a sophmore. But Wall is the real deal.

Gimme Scottie Reynolds, Sherron Collins, Manny Harris, Ed Davis and Cole Aldrich 1st team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.