Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Source: Stephenson picks Cincinnati

Featured Replies

Westsider has enjoyed trying to attack me for years. I really could care less...
Attack? Just because I call you on your tendency to shill for the home team ...
  • Replies 105
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Attack? Just because I call you on your tendency to shill for the home team ...

 

Unlike any other sports fan in America?

  • Author
Attack? Just because I call you on your tendency to shill for the home team ...

Like when I was a shill for the Reds when I got what was really going on with Votto long before anyone knew without any info from people close to the Reds?

 

I have clearly stated I know Lance brings in baggage, but after seeing things first hand, my stance has changed on things in terms of him playing for UC. I knew he was friends with Yancy, but didn't realize how tight he was with Kilpatrick. He seemed to fit in well, which was a lot different than I expected when I found out he was going to visit.

 

You said it best. Whatever...

Like when I was a shill for the Reds when I got what was really going on with Votto long before anyone knew without any info from people close to the Reds?
Two words: Dusty Baker.

 

Check out the threads before and after Baker was hired. Talk about a shill ...

Unlike any other sports fan in America?
No, some of us can be objective ...
  • Author
Two words: Dusty Baker.

 

Check out the threads before and after Baker was hired. Talk about a shill ...

 

Yeah. The Reds sure are awful. Much worse than when he got here. One word. Hilarious...

  • Author
No, some of us can be objective ...

 

Now I'm not objective? :lol:

 

Yeah. I'm the biggest shill on BGP. Thanks for making my point. Classic...

The point's been made ... and it stands.

I have clearly stated I know Lance brings in baggage, but after seeing things first hand, my stance has changed on things in terms of him playing for UC. I knew he was friends with Yancy, but didn't realize how tight he was with Kilpatrick. He seemed to fit in well, which was a lot different than I expected when I found out he was going to visit.
Or it could be a guy on his best behavior when he has nowhere to go or very few other options ... we'll see.

 

Bottom line ... you changed your tune just when it appeared he would be playing for your team.

  • Author
The point's been made ... and it stands.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Author
Or it could be a guy on his best behavior when he has nowhere to go or very few other options ... we'll see.

 

Bottom line ... you changed your tune just when it appeared he would be playing for your team.

 

Bottom line. I changed my tune after seeing him around the team.

 

I guess when I asked if I needed to say it again you should have answered yes. Keep firing shots from afar. It's good entertainment...

Or until he comes to Cincinnati ...

 

Quite possibly he just realizes he may have jumped the gun on prematurely condemning this kid as trouble, and realize it is a POSSIBILITY he will be just fine and really contribute something to this UC team.

 

Obviously he is a UC fan, but he is usually pretty dead on concerning things other than UC as well, and I think that even if he met Stephenson this weekend and realized he wasn't as terrrible as people had reported or as he thought before and it wasn't affiliated with UC at all, he'd say so. Seems like you just have a vendetta and are negative more often than not. I say let it go...

Yeah. The Reds sure are awful. Much worse than when he got here. One word. Hilarious...

 

Don't the Reds currently have a losing record this season, and an overall losing record with Dusty at the helm? Isn't his winning percentage with the Reds .468, which is worse than interim manager Phil MacKanin's .513 and a whole percentage point over Jerry Narron's .467 that got him fired?

Quite possibly he just realizes he may have jumped the gun on prematurely condemning this kid as trouble, and realize it is a POSSIBILITY he will be just fine and really contribute something to this UC team.

 

Obviously he is a UC fan, but he is usually pretty dead on concerning things other than UC as well, and I think that even if he met Stephenson this weekend and realized he wasn't as terrrible as people had reported or as he thought before and it wasn't affiliated with UC at all, he'd say so. Seems like you just have a vendetta and are negative more often than not. I say let it go...

Why would I have a vendetta against him? That would imply that it's personal. I've never met the dude, and he's taken plenty of shots at me, too.

 

As far as I'm concerned, we simply disagree on some issues.

 

Besides, I'm simply calling it as I see it ... that's the way I do it.

Now I'm not objective? :lol:
When you say things like "yeah, he's a headcase, but now he's my headcase" ... yeah, that calls your objectivity into question.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.