Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Source: Stephenson picks Cincinnati

Featured Replies

UC wasn't in the picture at the start of June when "Born Ready" listed his final four teams UC wasn't even in the picture. LINK

 

This was just a strange recruiting story. Interesting connection I forgot about was Mick being a big part of the Telfair recruitment too.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
UC wasn't in the picture at the start of June when "Born Ready" listed his final four teams UC wasn't even in the picture. LINK

 

I can tell you for a fact UC has been in the picture for at least 2 months...

I think everybody should chill out. How in the world did this turn into a GT bashing? Not taking up for him over the other guys, but it seems like out of no where this thread turned into a stone throw at GT. This is not what BGP's is about, and stuff like this is like a virus, it spreads. I don't think anyone on here wants to turn this site into Raftards or House of Boo Hoo, so can't we all just get along?

 

I If remember correctly, I started a thread a month or so ago talking about UK uni's or something and it too turned into a rip fest? Might have been some of the same people involved, I just don't get it? The topic of this thread is Lance Stephenson to Cincinatti, however, 50% of it is nowhere even close to being about the topic.

Looks like everything has worked out well thus far for the Bearcats.

  • Author
Looks like everything has worked out well thus far for the Bearcats.

Pretty smooth so far. He's expected in town to join the team this weekend...

Pretty smooth so far. He's expected in town to join the team this weekend...

 

Obviously it's still early, I just have a feeling this is going to work out well for UC. It is what it is, but sometimes you need "it".

  • Author

He has arrived in Clifton...

He has driven through McDonald's drive through and ordered a double cheeseburger.:D:D

  • Author
He has driven through McDonald's drive through and ordered a double cheeseburger.:D:D

 

Not sure, but he was in his history of rock and roll class first thing this morning... :D

Not sure, but he was in his history of rock and roll class first thing this morning... :D

 

Tough course load I see....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.