Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jodie Meeks Has a Guarantee

Featured Replies

We can close the hypothetical thread... He has a 2nd-round guarantee:

 

http://www.thehoopsreport.com/article.aspx?id=283

 

Jodie Meeks received a guarantee early in the second round, and after verifying with sources, I am now confident that the promise was given by the Denver Nuggets at No. 34.

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't take thehoopsreport's word as fact at this point.

  • Author
I'll believe it when I see it. I don't take thehoopsreport's word as fact at this point.

 

Come on - they "verified it with sources" :lol:

Not to discredit you or that site by I have seen nothing of that sort yet, other than it is possible he could go with the 36th pick.

  • Author
Not to discredit you or that site by I have seen nothing of that sort yet, other than it is possible he could go with the 36th pick.

 

You're not discrediting me at all - I'm just passing along the article so we can discuss :thumb:

I have read that he may have a guarantee from the Bulls or T-wolves in the late 1st round.

Because a team told him they'll pick him, doesn't make it so....Team A tells player B they'll take him with the "X" pick, then Team B who picks ahead of Team A makes a selection out of left field, and a player Team A knew for sure wasn't going to be there, is available, Team A takes that player, and player B is left scratching their heads as to what the heck happened to the "guarantee".

Because a team told him they'll pick him, doesn't make it so....Team A tells player B they'll take him with the "X" pick, then Team B who picks ahead of Team A makes a selection out of left field, and a player Team A knew for sure wasn't going to be there, is available, Team A takes that player, and player B is left scratching their heads as to what the heck happened to the "guarantee".

 

Isnt it only a guarantee if that player is still available?:idunno:

The only guarantee is that there is no guarantees.

So would you guarantee this guarantee?

He'll be back at UK...

He'll be back at UK...

 

Don't do it man, please don't do it. :D

 

 

 

 

You know how it is around here, don't even pick up the spoon man much less stir. :ohbrother:

He'll be back at UK...

 

Here we go..........:lol::popcorn:

The only guarantee is that there is no guarantees.
:thumb:

 

So would you guarantee this guarantee?
:lol:

 

:thumb::thumb: on both post. I am going to have to go back to my reliable source on this one.....my 2nd removed 3rd cousins brother in laws uncle. That source is as reliable as anyones.....when he is sober. :sssh::D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.