Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

About to purchase my first Bengals season tickets....

Featured Replies

This will be my 4th year....I love going regardless of how bad they may be.

 

Same here. I can't wait!!!

Anybody else have them?

 

I'm ready for the abuse, I probably deserve it.

 

That's great. The only reason I don't is I love to switch to other games during commercials and track fantasy stats all day on the cpu.

 

I also like seeing th 4 o'clock game. I may do it one day though, I agree it is VERY fun.:popcorn:

Anybody else have them?

 

I'm ready for the abuse, I probably deserve it.

 

Let me offer my condolences. JK youll enjoy it and there are 2 or 3 teams that make complete turnarounds every year. Considering Carson is coming back healthy it could put them high on the list. It's a tough division to do that in but the Ravens are getting old........

Let me offer my condolences. JK youll enjoy it and there are 2 or 3 teams that make complete turnarounds every year. Considering Carson is coming back healthy it could put them high on the list. It's a tough division to do that in but the Ravens are getting old........

 

Until the first game when the o-line will shows their true colors and Palmer gets sacked time and time again. I actually hope this doesn't happen, but I am just not sold on the o-line. I like the cahnges made on defense.

 

I actually had season tickets for five years, until I sold them before the start of last season. It will prolly go down as the best decision I ever made in my lifetime.

I went to a restaurant, that had a great atmosphere, lot's of fun. But the food wasn't fit for a dog. Should I go back??:lol:

Until the first game when the o-line will shows their true colors and Palmer gets sacked time and time again. I actually hope this doesn't happen, but I am just not sold on the o-line. I like the cahnges made on defense.

 

I actually had season tickets for five years, until I sold them before the start of last season. It will prolly go down as the best decision I ever made in my lifetime.

 

I agree, I just didnt want to spoil his moment.:lol:

I almost considered dropping mine for this season but I love the abuse. Honestly, if I didn't have them I would just fork out the dough on an individual game basis. Prior to last season I really didn't have any problems unloading games I didn't plan on attending but I couldn't even make money on the Browns game, made a bit of a profit with the Steelers tickets and had to attend the last few and give away my KC tickets. I guess that's what happens when you hold tickets for a four win NFL team.

I went to a restaurant, that had a great atmosphere, lot's of fun. But the food wasn't fit for a dog. Should I go back??:lol:

 

Not sure what that even means.

 

In the 1st post, you said it wasn't fun because of the weather. Was the weather better when the team went 8-0 & won 2 playoff games?

 

I love going to the Bengals' games. My family & I have season tickets and have a blast. I do hate the cold weather though.

I have had season tickets for 5 years now and will continue to renew them. I don't care what anyone else says, I have fun going to the games - win or lose. Yes, it's more fun when they win, but I'm a fan in good times and bad. I know there are many that do not agree with that, but it's my money to spend how I want.

 

:thumb:

Me too

Hmmm I'm wanting to buy some actually, how late might they be available? Still a waiting list?

I think there is still a waiting list, the company I work has had them for a long time and I use them a few times a year. They talked about dropping them, but I told them I would buy them.

My group and I have had our tickets for 4 years now and we have a blast every time we go. A wonderful atmosphere for the most part. I take my boys a couple of times a year and that is always fun! :thumb:

  • Author

ttt

 

It has been a blast this season at PBS. Also it will allow my dad, brother and I to all attend the playoff game with great seats by each other. So happy I went through with it.

ttt

 

It has been a blast this season at PBS. Also it will allow my dad, brother and I to all attend the playoff game with great seats by each other. So happy I went through with it.

 

:thumb:

 

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the playoff games. I wish I could, but I didn't plan for the Bengals making the playoffs when I scheduled my flights. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.