Kentucky Baseball Club 10 Kentucky U16 Colonels 9

St. Henry

The young Colonels hurt themselves by committing 5 errors on the way to giving the Ky Club 7 of their 10 runs.

Ky U16 Colonels Hitting

Liechty 4 PA and 2 hits

Clarkson 4 PA 1 run and 1 walk

Nullmeier 4 PA 1 hit and 1 walk

Cain 4 PA 1 run 1 hit double and 1 rbi

C. Kelly 4 PA 1 run 1 hit 1 k and 1 sb

Hill 4 PA 2 runs 1 hit 1 walk and 1 k

Rebholz 3 PA 2 runs 1 hit double 1 hbp and 1 cs

Arnzen 3 PA 1 hit and 2 rbi's

Jones 3 PA 2 runs 3 hits (2) doubles and 3 rbi's

Carzoli 3 PA 1 hit 1 rbi 1 walk and 1 k

Who pitched for the Colonels and how did he do?

St. Henry

The young Colonels hurt themselves by committing 5 errors on the way to giving the Ky Club 7 of their 10 runs.

Ky U16 Colonels Hitting

Liechty 4 PA and 2 hits

Clarkson 4 PA 1 run and 1 walk

Nullmeier 4 PA 1 hit and 1 walk

Cain 4 PA 1 run 1 hit double and 1 rbi

C. Kelly 4 PA 1 run 1 hit 1 k and 1 sb

Hill 4 PA 2 runs 1 hit 1 walk and 1 k

Rebholz 3 PA 2 runs 1 hit double 1 hbp and 1 cs

Arnzen 3 PA 1 hit and 2 rbi's

Jones 3 PA 2 runs 3 hits (2) doubles and 3 rbi's

Carzoli 3 PA 1 hit 1 rbi 1 walk and 1 k

Laumann started for the Colonels and pitched very good, just did not have very good infield play behind him, Cain was 2 for 4 and Rebholz was 2 for 3, other than that the box score above was right on the game, the colonels out hit and out pitched the KBC 17 TEAM.

Does this KY. Baseball Club team have any 17's on it? I heard this is the one that Coach Fucci was coaching. I thought they were 16's unless some of them are playing up. They are capable of doing so. They were very solid last year.

Who pitched after Laumann? Is Popham still on this team? Have not seen his name in the couple box scores that were posted (maybe I missed it).

Laumann started for the Colonels and pitched very good, just did not have very good infield play behind him, Cain was 2 for 4 and Rebholz was 2 for 3, other than that the box score above was right on the game, the colonels out hit and out pitched the KBC 17 TEAM.

You are indeed correct. Too long of a day at St. Henry and then trying to get the information out. I have to be more careful, but in my defense, after a long....... day in the sun......but I do need to be more careful.

BTW, anyone out there who wants to buy/donate to the Theoldguy a PDA and the software to keep score on go right ahead, you won't hurt my feelings! :D:notworthy::notworthy::lol:

BTW(2), what was young Rebholz thinking about when he got thrown out at second base on his steal attempt in the second inning? Did one of the Ky. Baseball Club players pull a fast one on him?

Laumann

69 pitches 4 innings 25 PA 2 hits 7 runs 0 earned runs 1 walk 3 k's 2 hbp's

Noble

38 pitches 2 innings 2 hits 3 runs 3 earned runs 2 walks 2 k's 1 hbp

The young Colonels should/could have won this game with some better infield play. Laumann did indeed deserve better from his teammates today!

Does this KY. Baseball Club team have any 17's on it? I heard this is the one that Coach Fucci was coaching. I thought they were 16's unless some of them are playing up. They are capable of doing so. They were very solid last year.

Who pitched after Laumann? Is Popham still on this team? Have not seen his name in the couple box scores that were posted (maybe I missed it).

To see the Roster of the Lexington Baseball Club and any team that played in the Colonels Travis Alig / Tom "Mo" Morris Tourney click this link

To the best of my knowledge, Popham is still on the team, but I have only seen them play this one game. I usually watch/post about the U18 Ky. Colonels team

• 2 weeks later...

Coach Fucci coached the 15's for KY Baseball last year. He is not coaching the 16's this year. The kids on the 16 and under team are all 16 and under. The team you are refering to must be the 17's. The 16 and under KY team did not play the Colonles. as far as I know the kids on the 17 year old team are all 17. Maybe you all played the 15 year old team??