June 3, 200917 yr 58. Guys who try to pump up their posts on sports message boards by making points one post at a time rather than all at once.
June 3, 200917 yr 52. That old lady that used to sit behind home plate during the (I think) Braves games back in the 1980s and spin her hands around and around to try to annoy the opposing pitcher. Whether or not she was successful, I don't know; but she annoyed the heck out of me.Actually, she was a Shea Stadium regular.
June 3, 200917 yr Actually, she was a Shea Stadium regular. Must have been on WOR instead of WGN; the memory isn't what it used to be. Didn't she wear white gloves on cold days?
June 3, 200917 yr Must have been on WOR instead of WGN; the memory isn't what it used to be. Didn't she wear white gloves on cold days? Don't remember any such details, except that she was quite annoying. I felt sorry for her hubby, having to sit by her as she made a nuisance of herself. :lol:
June 4, 200917 yr 55. Loudmouths who shout, "Get in the hole" as a PGA pro tees off on a 485-yard par-4. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
June 4, 200917 yr 55. Loudmouths who shout, "Get in the hole" as a PGA pro tees off on a 485-yard par-4. Anyone shouting "Get in the hole" should be permanently banned from ever attending another golf event. It has gotten so old.
June 4, 200917 yr ^ It may be a great game with vast international appeal. But if it hasn't caught on here in the states in similar fashion by now, it ain't gonna.
June 4, 200917 yr Not a bad list. It's crazy to see even people outside of the Big Blue Nation and in the national media rip on Billy G. Could be pretty easy to figure out why not too many schools are blowing your phone off the hook, or why you are still seen in Lexington. I liked Billy, but apparently the pressure was too much for him, and the way he handled the pressure gets him on a list like this. Tough lick. I bet he would like to go back in time, and reassess things after he had gotten A&M to the Sweet 16.
June 5, 200917 yr 61. Anybody who says soccer is "the next big thing" in the US.I've been told that since I was playing it as a fourth grader in New Jersey. That would be 1967, or forty two years ago.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.