Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T-Will gives Meeks draft advice

Featured Replies

I am almost certain Coach Cal can help some!

I agree... No way Meeks improves his stock that much if he comes back to UK, and he definitely won't be a Top 10 pick.

 

It seems like everyone is jumping on you for this one Deuce, but I guess it's like they say, the truth hurts. :thumb:

I don't know if he will be a top 10 or not next year. I think coming back one more year couldn't hurt him and could very possibly be worth his while but he takes the chance of getting passed up in the draft and possible injury occurring. I wish him the best where ever that puts him and would love to see him in UK Blue again. If he leaves or stays I will be a Meeks fan.

Good advice. He should go back. Next year he could be top ten pick.

I seriously doubt it....I for one, think the dribble/drive could hurt Meeks, in that he won't be nearly as prolific a scorer.

15 is the ABSOLUTE ceiling for Meeks. If he can get a guaranteed contract this year he HAS to go.

From what I gather, that's what he's looking for, a guaranteed contract.

It seems like everyone is jumping on you for this one Deuce, but I guess it's like they say, the truth hurts. :thumb:

 

That's what it comes down to for them, unfortunately. I guess it's hard for some of them to grasp that their Savior from last season isn't one of the Top 10 players in the country. This is why you aren't in the "lump" when it comes to UK fans in my book. :thumb:

Thats all I needed to hear.:rolleyes:

 

We'll revisit this in a little over a year, and see if I'm wrong... Roll your eyes all you want, Meeks isn't Top 10 good.

I seriously doubt it....I for one, think the dribble/drive could hurt Meeks, in that he won't be nearly as prolific a scorer.

I predict his average will not drop more than 2 ppg; the dude can shoot and that will not change. Jodie Meeks will benefit more from Wall than anyone

When is the last day to withdrawl from the draft?

It seems like everyone is jumping on you for this one Deuce, but I guess it's like they say, the truth hurts. :thumb:

 

I never said he would be a top 10 pick, Some are just so quick to throw that out there. If Ryan Leaf could be a top 10 pick, Anyone could..:D

I seriously doubt it....I for one, think the dribble/drive could hurt Meeks, in that he won't be nearly as prolific a scorer.

 

I don't see the DD hurting Meeks as much as Wall/Cousins/Patterson would, Unless Cal makes it a point for Jodie to shoot 20 shots a game..

DDM won't hurt Meeks; Wall and Cousins will. IMO if he comes back it will only be to go to a final four.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.