Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T-Will gives Meeks draft advice

Featured Replies

Don't need to read the article. Same situation as he was in last year. Only difference is TWill's potential was greater IMO.

Good advice. He should go back. Next year he could be top ten pick.

He should go back. Next year he could be top ten pick.

 

No chance. Next year's draft will be MUCH deeper than this year, and that's part of why he's having a hard time making a decision. He could improve in some needed areas and still not be a 1st round lock next year...

I agree... No way Meeks improves his stock that much if he comes back to UK, and he definitely won't be a Top 10 pick.

Great advice by T Will.

I think with the way Meeks shoots the ball and with as athletic as he is, if he can can become a better 1 on 1 player then he could really improve his stock for next year and be a solid 1st round guy, it will be tough for him to ever be a lottery pick, but he can get up there fairly high IMO.

I agree... No way Meeks improves his stock that much if he comes back to UK, and he definitely won't be a Top 10 pick.

 

 

Says? People on BGP?

Says? People on BGP?

Several NBA scouts I've talked to...

Says? People on BGP?

 

Several NBA scouts I've talked to...

 

I guess that settles that debate... :lol:

Several NBA scouts I've talked to...

 

That works for me, But several NBA scouts could be wrong, I never see him as a top 10-15 pick. But for someone to say NEVER, Makes me me ask the question..

That works for me, But several NBA scouts could be wrong, I never see him as a top 10-15 pick. But for someone to say NEVER, Makes me me ask the question..

 

I didn't say never...

I didn't say never...

 

Close enough...

15 is the ABSOLUTE ceiling for Meeks. If he can get a guaranteed contract this year he HAS to go.

I agree... No way Meeks improves his stock that much if he comes back to UK, and he definitely won't be a Top 10 pick.

 

Thats all I needed to hear.:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.