Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari on Pat Forde

Featured Replies

This could go in the Twitter thread, but I thought it was a little more intense.

 

UKCoachCalipari: What's w/ this Pat Ford guy? Anybody else think this is personal. Probably trying to sell more books or tryin to shift stuff to Lexington...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What in the world is that supposed to mean?

  • Author
What in the world is that supposed to mean?

 

Forde was on Outside the Lines today and was talking about the impact of Calipari at Kentucky and kind of took some vague shots at Calipari claiming he attracts talent with academic problems and doesn't run a tight ship..

 

True or not... :sssh:

I love it! I never have liked Forde. He tends to write articles that always lean towards UK needing to fire their coaches regardless of the situation. Hes always taking shots at Ky guys!

Ford also said on ESPN 2'S First Take that he would bet his job that Travis Ford would be the next UK coach. He secretly might be out of a job and is just putting the blame on Coach Cal. :sssh::clap:

It was kind of odd what he said but I kind of like it. I don't care for Forde one way or the other.

I love it! I never have liked Forde. He tends to write articles that always lean towards UK needing to fire their coaches regardless of the situation. Hes always taking shots at Ky guys!

 

Just like all the rest of the media. Just one giant anti-UK conspiracy. :rolleyes:

He definitely painted UK and Calapari in a negative light during the interview. Not harsh, but there was a negative undertone to the whole thing.

Just like all the rest of the media. Just one giant anti-UK conspiracy. :rolleyes:

 

Sad, But true...:rolleyes:

Forde said nothing that wasn't true... Shame on him.

I think he painted the picture a bit worse than it was. I information was true yes.

Coach just needs to keep doing what he is doing and stack up W's on W's. The rest will take care of itself.

He definitely painted UK and Calapari in a negative light during the interview. Not harsh, but there was a negative undertone to the whole thing.

 

He hinted at probation a few times and when they asked what would make Coach Cal's time at UK a failure he said not winning a championship and probation, and that right there is a whot at Cal saying he might not know how to not break rules.

Just like all the rest of the media. Just one giant anti-UK conspiracy. :rolleyes:

 

I am not getting that from all these threads and links on UK and Calipari at all Jim. This is one of the first negative comments I have seen. If anything, it seems that most UK fans have been thrilled by not just what is going on at UK now, but the positive press the program has been getting. This is the first real negative criticism I have seen, and coming from Forde who seems to see the negative in most situations involving anyone, not just UK, ... it shouldn't be a surprise.

Forde said nothing that wasn't true... Shame on him.

 

What did he say that was 100% true?

 

Calipari plays within the rules. I'm not sure what the big problem with him is. Forde has been ripping on Kentucky and Calipari since Cal was hired.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.