Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall to UK (According to several outlets)

Featured Replies

Pilgrim? Seriously.......
He would be my first choice. I have yet to see him play, his stats at his previous school do not indicate he is a "beast", and we all know how good practice players can be (see: Josh Carrier). Plus it is going to be hard to find minutes in the post this year.
  • Replies 114
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not believing it until I see that he has committed via scout, rivals, or espn. And they haven't said anything...

I'm with everyone else in that I won't be too excited until I see him announcing it at a press conference. However, this does seem like we're headed in the right direction for that.

I just seen this article on Rivals.com. Looks like many of you were right; we landed him.http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=947244

I think whatever his decision is, we will know for sure by Wednesday. I believe he wants the publicity of signing his LOI and that is the deadline.

That makes it seem pretty official. Can't wait for an announcement.

I want to hear John say it. But if it's true, this is so exciting. I can't wait for Big Blue Madness!!!!

I am believing it if Rivals says it. :clap:

John Wall is a Kentucky Wildcat!!! Wow.

He's listed on catspause as "committed" to Kentucky now.

He's listed on catspause as "committed" to Kentucky now.

 

:thumb:

I believe it now! Wooooo!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

On paper, this is perhaps the greatest class ever in college basketball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.