Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bachelorette

Featured Replies

Mex, when I watch the show my brain gets info from the show and stores it, so I respond to what my brain discovered for me. And it make Mama happy and she likes to discuss the show. I do get some of the guys names mixed up as other posters just have done. She also likes "Wipeout". And I tape it while we are at Church.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Mex, when I watch the show my brain gets info from the show and stores it, so I respond to what my brain discovered for me. And it make Mama happy and she likes to discuss the show. I do get some of the guys names mixed up as other posters just have done. She also likes "Wipeout". And I tape it while we are at Church.

 

De-Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.:jump:

I'll type slower Mex, (that was a joke) I watch the show for my wife so she can discuss it. It makes her happy. I showed her my post about "her letting me watch football" and she said "I've never said anything about you watching a lot of football". I was trying to be a good guy and return the favor to her. Now while I watch it I learn things. I'm not denying anything. I mentioned I don't care for the Chick and would not accept a Rose from her. She drinks too much....now lets go with that one. :popcorn:

Shows about to start! Let's hope Wes goes home!

 

:thumb: Didn't think I would be back from the AAU tourney to watch it, but I made it...:D

Wes is gone.:dancingpa

 

Reid is now my new favorite, after Jake left.

I think Wes is very shadey and has everyone fooled including his family. I would not trust him if I were her.

 

I knew this guy was a liar, you could see right through him.

Well, Reid got the boot last night. She is going to get burned by Ed....that is who she will end up picking.

So what does everyone think happened with Ed's job. Did he tell his boss to "shove it"! Or did his boss say "I'm sorry, I was wrong, go back to your woman."

 

I felt sorry for E.D. :idunno:

 

 

I must say that I'm extremely disappointed in both of you. Seriously, you have nothing better to do? :ohbrother::ohbrother::lol:

Listen man, this is serious stuff! I can't wait till next week. :thumb:

 

And FWIW, I understand from a reliable source, that Ed's swim trunks may have cut off circulation.:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.