Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bachelorette

Featured Replies

  • Author
I noticed Shag immediately, very likable guy. I am really glad for him. I think one of the Bachelors said "that one guy must be 7 feet 9" funny. :p

 

That was Dave who said it. Dave said that it was incredible trying to shoot over him.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was Dave who said it. Dave said that it was incredible trying to shoot over him.

 

Was Dave a college athlete?

I may be dumb, or maybe she just isn't my type. But I don't find her all that attractive.

 

I don't either. Great body and is fun but not much attraction for me. Now the girl that was on Dancing With The Stars is my style!:lol:

I don't either. Great body and is fun but not much attraction for me. Now the girl that was on Dancing With The Stars is my style!:lol:

 

Who is that? Julianne Hough, the country singer?

  • Author
Was Dave a college athlete?

 

Yes he played safety at Miami and then went to Findley to play basketball. I'm not really sure now long at either, whether it was 1 and 3 or 2 and 2. He's a freakish athlete. He's coming across as a complete meathead on this show, but it has to be creative editing. He's outspoken, but he's a funny dude, I hope that they show some of that on there.

Not sure if I can be a fan of his anymore knowing that he played basketball at Findlay (since I am an NKU grad lol). But in all honesty, he is probably my favorite guy on the show because he is real...brings a little drama, and he is funny. Plus he hates Juan and I do too lol.

I'm sorry, Mexitucky, but Dave is a jerk and I hope that he goes home this week. I can't stand his bully mentality. He doesn't seem to me that he wants Jillian anyway. Classic line, "I'm used to being the center of attention"...said TO Jillian. I mean, really...huge turnoff.

I'm sorry, Mexitucky, but Dave is a jerk and I hope that he goes home this week. I can't stand his bully mentality. He doesn't seem to me that he wants Jillian anyway. Classic line, "I'm used to being the center of attention"...said TO Jillian. I mean, really...huge turnoff.

 

I agree. It is like it is a contest to him. Don't think ave is there for the right reasons.

 

I just got back in.....who was let go tonight.

I agree. It is like it is a contest to him. Don't think ave is there for the right reasons.

 

I just got back in.....who was let go tonight.

 

Brad and Tanner F.

I agree. It is like it is a contest to him. Don't think ave is there for the right reasons.

 

I just got back in.....who was let go tonight.

 

Dave called Juan out and pretty much made a jerk of himself.

 

Jillian really seems to like Kipton.

 

Wes sang his song to Jillian...again.

 

Tanner P (the foot fetish guy) really has it bad for Jillian's feet. :eyeonyou:

Dave called Juan out and pretty much made a jerk of himself.

 

Jillian really seems to like Kipton.

 

Wes sang his song to Jillian...again.

 

Tanner P (the foot fetish guy) really has it bad for Jillian's feet. :eyeonyou:

 

Thanks for the update. Looks like she kept Dave...:lol:

 

Jake is still my favorite.

  • Author
I'm sorry, Mexitucky, but Dave is a jerk and I hope that he goes home this week. I can't stand his bully mentality. He doesn't seem to me that he wants Jillian anyway. Classic line, "I'm used to being the center of attention"...said TO Jillian. I mean, really...huge turnoff.

 

Here's the thing. He does come off as an turd and I mentioned earlier that he has a short wick. He's one of those guys that is a good friend, or a bad enemy. The problem w/ a show like this for someone like him, is that you can't leave. If you don't like someone either you leave or the other person does, here neither can. It makes for good drama, but amplifies your worse characterisics. That's what's happenening here. Dave is my friend and he's always been cool with me. A bad side of him was brought out, and rest assured it will be shown as much as possible b/c it's funny and makes for good TV. Apparently he wasn't too far off, he just said it wrong, b/c the guy who was out there w/ him told Juan that he agreed w/ Dave 100%

  • Author

They did a horrible job w/ the previews for next week. It appears as if Dave will be given das Boot.

They did a horrible job w/ the previews for next week. It appears as if Dave will be given das Boot.

 

Is he one of those that had a girlfriend back home?

Dave comes across as a jerk, but I like him because he is real at least. I wonder how much alcohol was involved with him that evening lol. I mean he didn't kinda stumble when wallking up to Jillian to get the Rose. I agree with what Dave had to say, just not the way he said it. And Robby was the one who told Juan he agreed with him.

 

Juan seems amazingly fake to me.

 

Brad seemed like a joke to me and there was no surprise that he was sent home.

 

Tanner P (the foot guy) is just kinda creepy and wierd. I am not sure why she keeps him on there. Direct quote, "Some people are here for different agendas, I'm just here to suck some toes" lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.