Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bachelorette

Featured Replies

I have never watched a full season of reality TV that didn't center around Mixed Martial Arts. That's about to change. My friend from work is on the Bachelorette this season. His name is Dave. He said that he couldn't say much about the show only that he's going to keep his cell phone off for awhile so everyone doesn't get a chance to clown him. He's going to catch so much heck for this.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never watched a full season of reality TV that didn't center around Mixed Martial Arts. That's about to change. My friend from work is on the Bachelorette this season. His name is Dave. He said that he couldn't say much about the show only that he's going to keep his cell phone off for awhile so everyone doesn't get a chance to clown him. He's going to catch so much heck for this.

 

Does anyone else know anyone that have been on any of these types of shows? I always only half kiddingly tell my wife that these people are all actors and the shows are scripted.

Cindy Hall originally from Maysville was on Survivor and her twin sister Mindy was on Rock of Love.

I have never watched a full season of reality TV that didn't center around Mixed Martial Arts. That's about to change. My friend from work is on the Bachelorette this season. His name is Dave. He said that he couldn't say much about the show only that he's going to keep his cell phone off for awhile so everyone doesn't get a chance to clown him. He's going to catch so much heck for this.

 

I heard someone from there was gonna be on the show. Should be fun to watch.

I watch all these shows with Mama, then when the Tide Rolls she gets reminded. Also any football/baseball/ too.

Does anyone else know anyone that have been on any of these types of shows? I always only half kiddingly tell my wife that these people are all actors and the shows are scripted.

 

I worked with a girl that was on The Bachelor a few seasons ago...

I used to work with Gretchen Cordy’s husband. She was on the first season of Survivor. They have since gotten a divorce, but she still lives in Clarksville, TN and works as a radio morning host.

  • Author
I watch all these shows with Mama, then when the Tide Rolls she gets reminded. Also any football/baseball/ too.

 

Teach me, oh wise one. :notworthy: That is genius. I could suck up a couple of hours a week if it meant that I could watch Notre Dame in peace every Saturday.

Ok, my brother...as I watch American Idol as we speak. Add the hours of her shows and keep a list and pull out the list when the time is right...Also it might cost you some bucks for her to go to the mall, but its worth it.

 

I don't mind the Bachelor...sometimes, but the Bachelorette. OH well I get peace in the fall. Idol is almost over. :clap:

  • Author
Ok, my brother...as I watch American Idol as we speak. Add the hours of her shows and keep a list and pull out the list when the time is right...Also it might cost you some bucks for her to go to the mall, but its worth it.

 

I don't mind the Bachelor...sometimes, but the Bachelorette. OH well I get peace in the fall. Idol is almost over. :clap:

 

If Dave is as short-tempered on the show as he is on the basketball court, this will be pretty fun. I have no clue how many shows he's on, but he'll get his money's worth. Speaking from knowing him, there is no way that he went on the show looking for love.

If Dave is as short-tempered on the show as he is on the basketball court, this will be pretty fun. I have no clue how many shows he's on, but he'll get his money's worth. Speaking from knowing him, there is no way that he went on the show looking for love.

 

 

Where is he from?

Where is he from?

 

Never mind, I think I just saw him. Is he the one that was speechless when he met her?:lol:

Never mind, I think I just saw him. Is he the one that was speechless when he met her?:lol:

 

He went from speechless to getting the first rose.

Classic.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.