Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bachelorette

Featured Replies

He went from speechless to getting the first rose.

Classic.:lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

That was awsome..

 

He certainly did have a memorable first impression.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

That was awsome..

 

He certainly did have a memorable first impression.

 

I didn't see that one coming!

I didn't see that one coming!

 

 

I kinda did. However, it was the perfect setup for the line "you left me speechless" and he didn't use it.:idunno:

The pilot, Jake, is my current favorite.

 

The foot fetish guy...not so much. :lol:

 

I did not like the foot guy. What was his name?

 

The last two that she eliminated I thought could have replaced a few that she had picked.

  • Author

I couldn't stop laughing. He's catching so much crap at work right now.

  • Author

Dave was in rare form yesterday, and next week looks even rarer.

Dave was in rare form yesterday, and next week looks even rarer.

Liked him on the first show, not so much after last nights show. Didn't like the comment of roping someone to the tree.

 

Jake is my favorite.

  • Author

That's Dave. If you are his friend, he's as loyal as it gets. If he doesn't like you, he really doesn't like you. He's overboard honest. Made for a hilarious night though.

Liked him on the first show, not so much after last nights show. Didn't like the comment of roping someone to the tree.

 

Jake is my favorite.

 

Jake is my favorite, too!

Did anybody notice that was Shagari Allein (sp) that was playing for the Globtrotters. The former Wildcat is doing well!

Did anybody notice that was Shagari Allein (sp) that was playing for the Globtrotters. The former Wildcat is doing well!

 

 

I noticed Shag immediately, very likable guy. I am really glad for him. I think one of the Bachelors said "that one guy must be 7 feet 9" funny. :p

I may be dumb, or maybe she just isn't my type. But I don't find her all that attractive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.